Chapter 1

Shoutout to TMarnae for making my book cover ! Follow her for more and check out some of her stories.

Authors note- I'll start shouting out 3 people at the beginning of each of my chapters for appreciation!!

Michael in multimedia ^^

The student beginssss nooww !

------

-Robyn Wilson

I stretched across my queen size bed and wiped the sleep out of my eyes. It was days like these I enjoyed the most. Just being able to relax at home with no school, no papers to grade, and no immature kids. Sadly, all of this will come to an end in about a month when I have to start planning for yet another school year. I looked over my shoulder at my clock.

2:07 pm

"Damn." I mumble, forgetting I had to pick my son up from basketball practice at 2:30. When I wasn't busy with school then I was running Derek around for his aau team, which lasted basically all summer long.

I miss the days when he was all young and sweet. Now he always wants to be with his friends. What can I say? My little baby is growing up. About to become a high schooler in a couple months. I brushed my teeth and swished around some mouth wash.

"I don't smell to bad." I say, smelling my armpits. I'm just going to pick up Derek anyways. I got into my Benz and drove off to the gym.

I parked towards the back and turned off the car. I don't like parking around a lot of cars because people just don't know how to park nowadays and I don't need any scrapes on my white baby. I walk towards the entrance of the ymca and scanned my visitor pass.

I went into the gym and saw Derek in the middle of a scrimmage game. I walked over to Coach Michael who signaled me to come over.

"hello Michael." I say, giving him a side hug.

"hey Ms. Wilson." he said.

"You know only my students call me that." I say.

"Maybe I can be one of your students and you teach me some stuff." He said with a wink.

"You are too much Michael." I say laughing, he always flirted with me, but I was never interested. Don't get me wrong he is fine, and his eyes are just beautiful, but I just don't feel anything for him. I guess because I never gave him a chance. "DJ come on now." I said, once the scrimmage was over.

"One more shot." He yelled back. That one shot turned into 5 more minutes of shooting.

"Derek Jamal come on now." I yell, and he came running over.

"Ma, don't be saying my real name out like that. These people don't need to know my government name. People be looking for me." He whispered as we walked towards the car.

"Boy be quiet." I say laughing.

"Can we get some food?" He asked, getting in the car.

"No, we have leftovers, better fix that. I'm not wasting money on any food when we have stuff at home."

"Ma I don't want no left overs.I want some chick-fil-A."

"You have some chick-fil-A money?" I ask, raising my eyebrow at him and he remained quiet. "My point exactly." I said as I kept driving and turned up the radio.

Once I got home, I got into my bed and wrapped up my hair. My phone buzzed and i picked it up to see a new number message me.

New number- Dinner tonight at 7pm. Make sure you ready. -Love Michael.