"No idea. Mr. Aizawa's still in the hospital- recovering from his injuries." she replied. The door slid open revealing a very bandaged up Aizawa, "Morning, class." he greeted with hsi words muffled by the bandages. The class was taken aback that their teacher still managed to get to class even despite his injuried, "Mr. Aizawa, what are you doing here?" they all yelled. 

Denki gasped, "Whoa! What a pro." as Aizawa slowly walked to the teacher's table at the front of the classroom dragging his legs. Iida raised his hand, "Mr. Aizawa. I'm glad you're okay." Uraraka covered her mouth with her hand, "You call that 'okay'?"

Once he finally got to the front he stood tall, his arms wrapped tightly. "My well being is irrelevant. What's more important is that your fight isn't over yet." you and your classmates grew anxious hearing this, thinking it was related to the incident.

"The UA Sports Festival is about to start." his eyes peeked through the slits of the bandages, staring at the class. Kirishima grinned, "Yes! Let's go kick some ass!" Denki was quick to calm down Kirishima by putting his hand on his face and pushing him aside, "Wait a second."

"Is it really such a good idea to hold the sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jiro asks Aizawa. Ojiro chimes in, "They could attack once we're all in the same place."

"Apparently, the administration thinks this is a good way to show that the threat has been handled and our school is safer than ever. Plus they're beefing up security compared to past years. This event is a huge opportunity for all students at UA. It's not something we can cancel because of a few villains." Aizawa replied letting out a tired sigh.

"Uh, I'm sorry, but why not?" Mineta inquires confusedly, Midoriya turns around in his seat to answer Mineta. "Huh? Mineta, don't you know how important this competition is?" 

"Of course I do! I just don't wanna get murdered." he whispered to Midoriya. 

"Our sports festival is one of the most watched events in the entire world. In the past, everyone obsessed over the Olympic games. But then Quirks started appearing. Now, the Olympics have been drastically reduced in terms of scale and viewership. For anyone who cares about competition, there's only one tournament that matters. The UA Sports Festival." Aizawa continued explaining as the class grew more excited. 

Yaoyorozu nodded making a fist, "That's right! And top heroes everywhere will be watching. This is where you get scouted." Mineta sighed, "Sure, unless you're dead."

"She's right. After graduating, a lot of people join pro agencies as a sidekick." Denki said, giving a thumbs up. "Yeah, but that's as far as some people go. They miss their chance to go indie and stay eternal sidekicks." Jiro looked at Denki, "Actually, that's probably where you're headed. You're kinda dumb."

Aizawa interrupted, "It's true that joining a famous hero agency can garner you greater experience and popularity. That's why the festival matters. If you wanna go pro one day, then this event could open the path for you. One chance a year. Three chances in a lifetime. No aspiring hero can afford to miss this festival. That means you better not slack off on your training."

"Yes, sir!" you shouted in unison with your classmates, "Class is dismissed." he said before walking outside of the classroom to most probably rest elsewhere. Standing from your seat you stretched your arms above your head letting out a yawn, "Man I just said I didn't want to do any physical work this week, my hands hurt like hell."

You walked over to Uraraka, Iida, and Midoriya waving at them. "This is gonna be nuts! Everyone's so excited." Midoriya said. "Well, yeah, of course we are!" Iida stood up from his seat, "We enrolled at this school with the sole aim to become heroes. So naturally, we're all getting fired up." he said making hand gestures and moving his hips.