Chapter V.

(C.W - PoV)
"Wow... He really is good at playing the piano" I thought as I gazed at the piano keyboard as his fingers made their way across it. I stood with my cheek against my palm, resting my elbow against the piano as I watched. After a short while I began feeling as if I was being watched, and I turned my head to see Théodore looking at me. He seemed startled by the eye contact and quickly broke it, looking down at the piano. I could see his ears turning red. It was really cute when he did that. He had only done it about twice, and I already knew he did that all the time when he was embarrassed.

Once he was done playing the piano, I smiled at him. "You really are amazing! I've never heard that song bef-" I was cut off by him. "Piece. It's a piece." He corrected me and I giggled shortly out of nervousness. "Right, sorry. The piece" I said the word carefully "Was really beautiful." I finished the sentence, and was dazed as I saw him smiling at me. His smile was really beautiful. I gazed at him for a moment before slightly lifting the corners of my mouth, forming a careful smile. I then moved my hair behind my ear and harked myself, and the moment was over. His smile had vanished and he was looking at his brother who was talking excitedly about how good he was.

I gazed at his outfit. "Why didn't I notice that he changed?" I asked myself. He was wearing a black, tight long sleeve shirt with a just as tight collar that nearly reached up to his chin, and matching black pants, that looked like they would fit with a suit, with a black belt that had a silver buckle and a chain hanging on the side. Very fashionable. He was wearing black, shiny shoes and a black coat hung over his shoulders. Even though it was all black, it didn't look depressing or too much. It was just fashionable.

"It's getting dark outside. We should find notre mère." Théodore said and walked off. Me and Samuel followed tightly behind him. Samuel was really kind and sweet. He had good humor and was incredibly fun to hang out with.

"Ah, mes garçons!" Our mother exclaimed as she saw us on the street. She hurried up to us and gave the two boys a big hug. She only smiled at me. "How has your day been? Did you have fun?" She asked as we walked towards the limousine. "Yeah!! Théo played the piano for me and Charlie at the Louvre!" Samuel exclaimed happily. "I'm glad you had an enjoyable time." Esmée said as we got into the limousine. "Bonne soirée, mademoiselle." Alfred greeted the woman as she took a seat. I knew that "Bonne soirée" meant good evening.

I gazed over at Théodore who was sitting to the left in the limo. Samuel sat in the middle and I sat to the right. He was staring out the window, his brown eyes moving from side to side over and over again as he looked at the trees. He was quite attractive, I won't lie. His lack of socialization was a slight minus, though.

"Now, kids" Esmée began "Feel free to stay up as late as you want. Just make sure to go to bed if you get tired." She reminded us, and I nodded politely. "What're you going to do, Théo?" Samuel asked happily, and his brother shrugged. "I was thinking of maybe heading into the entertainment room and read a book or something." He said calmly, shoving his hands in his pockets and leaving us outside. "He is always so dull." Esmée said and sighed. "I can prepare snacks for you two if you'd like." She then said and smiled kindly at me and Samuel. "That would be lovely." I said and smiled back at her. "Great! Let's go." Samuel said calmly and gently grabbed my hand, hurrying inside.

"What should we do?" He asked me eagerly. "I... Don't know to be honest. Want to play a game of Foosball?" I asked with a sly smile on my face. "Hm... Sure!" Samuel said and smiled. We hurried to the entertainment room to find Théodore sitting in the armchair just like earlier.

"Hm?" He asked as if he awaited an explanation for our sudden appearance. "We're going to play Foosball." Samuel said as we slowed down and walked up to the table. "Prepare to lose!" He said confidently, but boy was he about to change his tune. "We'll see about that." I said, smiling back at him. We began playing, and it took barely even minutes for him to lose. I threw my fist up in the air in victory. "Hell yeah!!!" I shouted out and Samuel laughed. "How about the winner gets to challenge Théodore?" He said and crossed his arms, smiling at me. I gazed at his brother and my eyes narrowed once I looked back at Samuel. "Game on." I said.

"Aye, Théo! Come here." Samuel told his brother who shut his book. "Ah, déjà vu." I thought as I saw the book shut. He then stood up and smiled slightly. "I wish you luck, Charlie." Samuel said and stepped aside, letting the longer brother stand in front of me. "So, we meet again." I said jokingly, yet in a serious tone. "Ah, yes indeed. And you're about to go down, mademoiselle." He said and leaned down slightly, prepared to play.

Once again, I lost. I groaned and slammed my hand against the table as I lost, but Théodore didn't have much of a reaction to his victory. "Oh well, bien joué." He said and shook my hand. He was no longer wearing his black gloves. I smiled and looked at him in confusion at the same time. "Ah, excuse me. I meant well played." He corrected himself, and I nodded once to show comprehension.

"Now! I wanna play against you, Théo!" Samuel said excitedly and pointed at his brother. "Oh, really?" His brother replied. The tension came from out of the blue, and it was as if they were enemies, not brothers. The ice-cold glares they gave each other gave me chills as I watched them. They then got prepared. "Judge." Samuel said to me, without looking up and I nodded. "Three.... Two..... One...." I let a moment of silence fall over the motionless room. "Go!!" I shouted and threw in the ball.

My eyes were wide the whole match. The ball rolled around so quick that it was barely even visible. Once they were done I stared at both of them, eyes still wide.

"Who won?" I asked, as it had all been a blur to me. The boys looked at each other and Samuel sighed. He shoved his hands in his pockets and looked at me with a smile.