𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢.

Start from the beginning

"Veronica, I got a call from your school today notifying me of your suspension. The caller also informed me of an inappropriate video posted of you and Jaxson having sex?" Kaleb asked his daughter, closing the front door behind her and Jaxson.

"You got that call because it did happen," Veronica said.

"What were you thinking? You know how bad that'll make this family look?!"

"It was not my fault, dad. I didn't even know that I was recorded?"

"You never know anything!"

"How am I supposed to fucking know that someone is recording my sexual intercourse?" Veronica yelled.

"Okay, let's just calm down. Kaleb, take it easy. She is of age to have sex it was not her fault that someone recorded it," Naomi told her husband, standing between him and her oldest daughter.

"Fine. Do you even have an idea who recorded this video?" Kaleb asked his tone softer than before.

"It was Ace," the brunette mumbled under her breath.

"Speak up, Veronica I didn't quite get that,"

"It was Ace," she repeated this time her voice firm as if she was accepting what her best friend did to her.

Both of her parent's eyes widened when they heard what she had said.

"Ace? Do you mean your friend Ace Sanders? Christina told us that nobody knew who had recorded it,"

"I think we should press charges against them," Kaleb said.

"No dad, please don't,"

"I'm going to speak to Christina later, if she doesn't dismiss both of your suspensions immediately, I'll report this incident to the police. The school's image will be the least of her problems," the man said.

"Alright, but dad, only report it if Dr Sanders doesn't let us come back to school," Veronica told her father.

"I will, Veronica, I promise,"

"Thank you, dad,"

"You're welcome, sweetheart,"

Veronica smiled slightly and pulled Jaxson up the stairs with her.

Naomi turned to her husband with a wide grin.

"That's the first time I've seen the two of you get along. I can get used to it,"

"She's my daughter we have to agree on some things," Kaleb said, pulling his wife into an embrace.

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

Jaxson plopped face down on Veronica's bed, the brunette sat beside him with a smile.

"You're so dramatic," she said.

"Not really. I see you're finally warming up to your parents. The world must be ending." Jaxson said a sly smile decorating his features.

"I mean that's the first time we ever got along, it will probably be the last time too,"

"I doubt, he loves you, he's just kind of overprotective of you and your sister. It makes him look strict when he is genuinely concerned for your safety."

"I guess I never looked at it that way. I just saw it as him reprimanding me for no reason," Veronica said with a shrug.

The two sat in deafening silence for a while, just giving each other small smiles.

"What are we, Veronica?" Jaxson asked, sitting up on the bed.

"Huh?"

"What do consider our relationship to be?"

"I never really thought about it. You're the first person that I've had sex with since the incident and you're also one of the only people that I can sit and talk to for hours without you complaining so if I am being real with you. I like you, Jaxon. How about you?" Veronica told him.

"I mean, you're my first friend that I made since I moved here and you're kind and sweet so I kinda consider us to be more than friends but not quite in a relationship yet," the Adamson boy said.

"So what should we do?" Veronica inquired.

"For now, I think we should just take things slow and see where they will go,"

"Slow. I like that,"

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

The door of Veronica's bedroom swung open, interrupting the two from their four-hour nap.

"Who's there?" the brunette asked, her voice groggy.

"I spoke to Dr Sanders. You two have school tomorrow."

A grin grew on her face, "Thanks dad," she said.

"Thank you, Mr Romano. I have to go prepare for school tomorrow, see you later Roni," Jaxson said planting a kiss on her cheek.

As he left Kaleb turned to look at his daughter.

"Are you two together now?" he asked with a raised brow.

"Something like that," the girl responded and faint tint decorating her cheeks.

"If he does anything to hurt you I'll murder him,"

"I know dad, I know,"

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

𝗼𝗼𝗼. ⁞ 𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒!

And boom, I'm back happy new year bitches. 🥰