𝐢𝐢.

(𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘)

TW: mentions of rape// sexual assault

"Wait, Veronica," Jaxson called as he jogged after the brunette his calls fall upon deaf ears as the girl continued down the hallways. "Veronica, I know you can hear me," 

The brunette spun on her heel to face him, "What do you want?" the girl snarled, looking Jaxson up and down.

Jaxson winced at her harsh tone, "Uh, what was that?" he asked while fidgeting with his fingers and rocking back and fourth on his feet. "It has nothing to do with you!" Veronica snapped as she wiped the tears from under her eyes.

Jaxson scoffed. "Nothing to do with me? You were begging for him to stop, and I saved you. God knows what he was going to do," he hissed.

Veronica rolled her eyes at his statement, "I'm fine, I can take care of myself," she huffed. 

"It didn't look like it, I should at least get a thank you." Jaxson  said.

"Well, thank you, Jaxson, now get out of my face," Veronica said in a sarcastic tone, before trying to walk away. Before she could get too far Jaxson grabbed her arm, "Why are you so calm about it-" he was cut off as a loud voice sounded in the hallway behind them.

"Is he bothering you, Ronnie?" Ace asked as he threw his arm around Jaxson's shoulders, causing the Adamson boy to release Veronica's arm. 

Jaxson rolled his eyes at Ace's sudden intrusion, "We were fine until you came along," he scoffed, pushing Ace's arm off his shoulder. "Want to say that again punk?" the blonde boy questioned shoving Jaxson back forcefully.

"Ace, relax," Veronica said, pulling him back.

"Why are you here with this loser anyway?" Ace scoffed as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"It's nothing, come on, I have to get to tennis practice," Veronica answered as she pulled the boy along with her, giving Jaxson a curt nod.

"I guess I'll see you later," Jaxson trailed off with a sigh.

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

Jaxson sat on the bleachers outside the tennis court, watching as Veronica hit the ball that Ace sent her way. "I am so tired of playing tennis," Veronica sighed as she hit another ball.

"Just tell your parents you don't want to play anymore," Ace scoffed, throwing another tennis ball at her.

"Are you out of your damn mind? They would kill me," the brunette scoffed

Jaxson's concentration broke as he felt a presence take a seat beside him.

"Are you stalking my sister now?" Kai questioned, watching his sister play tennis.