prologue (irl, sm)

note:- this story will be mainly in Harry's pov but louis and the others will be included too.

Harry Styles- the single worst person alive according to Louis Tomlinson an English singer. In everybody's eyes he's the perfect man, good looks, good job good, everything but in reality he's a prick. He's rude and obnoxious.

Louis Tomlinson- the single worst person alive according to Harry Styles a male model. In everybody's eyes he's the cutest man, great looks, great job, great everything but in reality he's the complete opposite.

Zayn and Harry met at a modelling session and have been friends since. Zayn introduced Harry to his other friend Niall who is a famous singer and song writer and has written many songs for famous singers Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne whom he has collaborated with tons of times too. Niall is also a part time model which is how he met Zayn. The boys started hanging out with each other after Niall introduced them at a party.

However nothing lasts forever. The group had gathered many fans from their respected careers and were quite ecstatic with the new friendships. But a few fans were not pleased with the new found friendship between the gang feeling as though they sunk below stereotypical standards.

 But a few fans were not pleased with the new found friendship between the gang feeling as though they sunk below stereotypical standards

zayn: with the boys 😝

@harrystyles @louis91 @niallhoran @liampayne 

1m likes

comments:

user1: omg i love this friendship

user2:^^

user3: pfft harry is a high class model he shouldn't hang around with fame obsessed people like @louis91. 

harrystyles: user3: 🤣🤣🤣

user4: does harry not like louis?

user5:^^

user6:^^^

user7: that was kinda rude of harry and user3: shut up louis is a great person if you dont like him simply scroll no need to comment

Louis saw the post Zayn tagged him in, smiling at the fun time they had when they took that picture. Then he saw Harry's comment. Louis thought Harry would've defended him since they were all good friends. Weren't they?

niallhoran: fun times

niallhoran: fun times. fun times.

1m likes

comments:

user1: aww this is so cute

user2: more content like this pleasee

user3: this friendship is to die for 

user4: @louis91is a respectable singer why tf is he hanging out with a model like @harrystyles?ew

louis91: user4: 😂🤣🤣😂

user5: the tea is scoldinggg

user6:^^^^^

user7: damn do they like hate each other or sumn?

user8:^^

Many other series of hateful comments and Harry and Louis laughing at them led to them fighting and the group slowly distancing themselves. Niall however was friends with both the sides equally and thought this fighting was petty and dumb. 

Louis and Harry hated each other with everything they had. They would constantly be at each other's neck trying to prove themselves better. The fans dug up sexual tension between the 2, shipping them constantly as "Larry Stylinson".