three.

"it's nice to meet you, keana. i'm aubrey."

keana's heart raced when she heard those words, the man in front of her was handsome. seeing him in pictures and in real life were two completely different things. pictures did not do him justice at all. realizing she had to say something, she smiled and extended her hand towards him. "it's nice to meet you too. please, take a seat." he moved forward and shook her hand, it fitting perfectly with hers before sitting down in one of the chairs in front of her desk. she looked at the rest of his men and realised that she hadn't expected so many people to be in her office and thus, was unprepared to seat them. "i'll go get some extra chairs for everyone." she made to move around her desk but the man - aubrey - spoke up first. "oh, I can help with that-" "no, really, it's fine." he was already standing and she realised he was way taller than her, the top of her head barely reaching his shoulders even in her heels. having not realised it, she was standing quite close to him and had to look up in order to look at him. she saw his eyes on her already which caused her to flush, flustered in his presence. "at least let of one of my guys help you out?" she nodded in agreement at that and he turned to the other tall man in the room that she noticed was standing on his right side, his face looking familiar as well, having seen him always with the man in front of her. "chubbs, could you help her out, please?" chubbs nodded and looked at her, waiting on her to move and she did, leaving the room to find some more chairs and aware of the eyes on her retreating figure.

when her and chubbs had found enough chairs, they returned to her office and gave them to the men with aubrey, chubbs taking the last chair for himself and sitting near the man who was her client. chantelle had left after she had introduced the two and keana wished she could do the same because the man currently in her presence made her nervous. she smiled at him and he smiled back. "so, what can i help you with, mr. graham?" he cleared his throat and leaned back in his chair. "so i want to plan a surprise party for my close friend, tyler davis, after his restaurant opening that's a week from now. no more than 100 people, just close friends and family will be there." keana nodded as she jotted this down on her notepad. "will it be held at the restaurant or would you prefer somewhere else?" he stroked his beard in contemplation and locked eyes with her. "what would you suggest?" his voice briefly sent a shiver down her spine. "i would have the event somewhere else. somewhere nearby so it makes for easier access. i'll need the address of the restaurant though so i can find nearby empty spaces." he nodded and glanced at chubbs, who in turn took out his phone and showed it to her, her eyes reading off the address and nodding. "i'll start looking for empty spaces. do you want a particular theme or color scheme to go with? does mr. davis like anything specific that can give me direction on what to do in terms of decorating?" "ty is very much into blues and gold like colors. he likes classy and modern mixed in with comfort, if that makes sense." keana nodded and started thinking about different color schemes she could put together before she stood up and went to her swatch drawer, where she kept various swatches in various colors and hues.

she looked through the various swatches before she stopped on one that stood out to her and took it out. she looked for her next color that would match it and found it, taking it out as well. she found some complementary colors and took those out before going back to her desk and placing the swatches on it, matching those she felt looked better together. aubrey - who had been on his phone while she was looking for swatches - looked away from his phone and to her desk, looking at the various colors in what she thought looked like approval. he nodded and turned to his entourage. "what do y'all think?" the other men with him looked at the colors and nodded their approval. "the colors match each other well, i like them. i think ty might like them as well." chubbs spoke up and aubrey nodded in agreement. "yeah, i like them. these are the colors i could see being used." keana nodded and added this to her notepad.