Introduction/Letter

(Bestie loves Doja Cat)

Hello, this is the Author. 

I just want to go ahead and give fair warning that there will be swearing, sexual implications, mentions, and behaviors; as well as various other mature items. (With more mentions of background, self harm, and suicidal tendencies. (I don't recall if there's much, actually))

But- as the title should make it clear, this is a story about Washington X Lafayette X Hamilton X Laurens. 

This is also a Birthday present for my dear friend ( graciouskitten ), who requested I write them a simple fic on their birthday.

Well, guess what bitch, you get more than that! 

Now, for other readers, you may skip over this next section!

I'm going to go ahead and write my friend a little letter. 

;P

(Friday, September 24, 2021)

Hey, bestie! 

This your best friend, Skeeter. And I just want to wish you the happiest birthday that you could possibly have!!! I love you so much! When I felt I had no one, I had you. We've been friends since 6th grade, and we continue to be friends til this day. You didn't know it, but I wrote this as we sat on call, laughing and talking about something dumb (probably something that involved shit talking some of the homophobic boys in our classes). 

When we met in Sixth grade, I thought you were the coolest person- and if I'm not incorrect, we had our hair dyed the same color?? It was crazy shit. 

And we've been through so much since then (including that trip to Tennessee)! It's been a crazy ride, and I am so glad I get to gift you this. I may not be able to afford much, but goddamn, I will write a story for you. And I will write it to my best ability. Dedication isn't quite my stronghold, but after everything, I do believe you do deserve this. 

I could reminisce for ages on things that we've done- but I do believe I'll shorten it down just a smudge. Form a neat little list!

Some of my favorite times with you were:

-The week in Tennessee! Oh my god, we got to try so many new things! Some I had never experienced in my younger years of life! Riding roller coasters, the boat and water rides, the theme park itself! Buying you and our friend, Styx, a bunch of random things though none of us had much money (Sugar mommy act I had was gold)! We spent 5 full nights together in a hotel room! You, Styx, and I! It was the most fun I've had in years!! I loved spending that time with you all! Despite the ups and downs- that school field trip was something I was so glad to have spent with you guys.

-That time we had a substitute in History class- and it was a free day (practically) and our little trio decided to write little fanfics on the white boards. (Not one of the boys walking up and asking us to write a fic with him and one of his friends XD)

-When we found ways to read fanfiction in class! We'd go around, hopping websites until we found something unblocked. Not the mention the fact we'd roleplay of Google Docs with the knowledge the teachers could very well access it to their desire. We were crazy- lived for the risks, really-!

-The times in band where we'd pay no attention to the teacher and simply joke about the music pieces. I miss those days- I miss pissing that teacher off with you- because he'd always ignore it after I started laughing. 

-SINGING HAMILTON IN THE FUCKING GYM AT LUNCH- ALMOST EVERYDAY-!

-I really enjoy each time we call- doing fuck all- just joking, singing, or just being insanely cursed. God, you have no idea how much I love our talks. You make me feel sane- in a weird way! My history obsessed ass can't be sane. 

-The fucking 30 hour call! That was awesome! I think my girlfriend was at her friends house for the weekend and she was unable to call- so we spent thirty hours on call reading fanfiction, joking, sleeping a little here and there- that is something we should do again! 

-Wild Kratts fanfiction in the back of Science class- DeviantArt came in handy, huh? That was so chaotic-

-The time I ate a paper to hide one of our RPs from a teacher who told us to pass the note to the front of the class so she could read it aloud (got off with a warning). 

-We were separated in MATH CLASS- AND STILL FOUND A WAY TO TALK BEFORE IMMEDIATELY SITTING IN THE SAME SEATS. 

-The time I got in trouble for biting you- PFFF.

-Gossiping instead of doing gym. 

-ROLEPLAYING JAMIlTON DURING THE SCHOOL CHRISTMAS PARTY. 

I could go on, but I do believe that's enough. I just want you to know that I love you, bestie! You're my closest friend, and I doubt that will change. You are such an amazing, funny, smart, and intelligent person, and I couldn't ask for no more in a friend. Once again, Happy Birthday you amazing human. Happy, happy birthday. 

Sincerely,
Your friend,
Skeeter

---

(Friday, February 11, 2022) 

Here's your gift, I promised, bestie. I love you, dude!