Ch:11 • Calm Before The Storm?

"Oh haan yeh rahi prescription aur Naira ko 2 weeks ka complete bed rest lena hoga." The doctor said smilingly.

Kartik was tensed about how will he take Naira with him now.
Meanwhile he didn't like the doctor's over-friendliness with his 'wife'.

They were making jokes on how Shinchan roasts Kasama.
Kartik was in disbelief. His 23 year old wife watches Shinchan?!

He fake-coughed and the doctor's eyes fell on Mr. Why so possessive's face. One death glare and the doctor was out.

Kartik heard footsteps outside the room. He understood that Swarna and Akhilesh were leaving.

"Rukiye!" Kartik called out.

They stopped and as he heard no more steps he assumed that they were listening.

"Thanks for calling the doctor." Kartik didn't want any bad blood wherein Naira was concerned.

Swarna never craved for a child nor did she expect any love from Kartik's side but always cared for him. She was a kind woman and she liked Naira. She smiled and left, Akhilesh followed her.

"You watch Shinchan?!" Kartik blurted out of no where.

"Ya so?" She was pretty proud of her choice.

"Grow up Naira.."

"Aapko kya hai?"

"Mujhe boht kuch hai."

"Kya hai?"

"Usse tumko kya hai?"

"Arey.."

"Kya arey?"

"Aapse behes karna hi bekaar hai!"

"Toh mat karo na..."

"Toh kya karu?"

"Aaraam!"
He pushed her down on the bed carefully.
They both chuckled.

Kartik changed in his pjs and layed beside Naira. She hugged his waist in deep sleep and he engulfed her.
He forgot all his worries for the time being.
_____________________________