Cyber Sex -DNF Smut-

A/N:
MWAAHAHAHAHA MY FIRST DREAMNOTFOUND ONESHOT HEHEHEEHHEHEHE
Inspired by Cyber Sex by Doja Cat
—————
Top: Clay
Bottom: George
—————
Kinks: Cyber sex, edging, teasing a little bit of degrading
—————

George's POV
—————

"Dream, shut up and play!" I was annoyed "Tell me you love me and I'll win the game for us!" I shake my head "No! We're already winning so it doesn't matter!" I groan loudly as I fell into the abyss "Dammit! Get him, Dream!" His green blob, he calls a Minecraft character just stands there "No, we're gonna lose" I roll my eyes "Fine whatever. I'm gonna end stream if you don't start playing" I threatened him and I hear him scoff "Better watch what you say George" That gave me butterflies, what a weird feeling.. I could feel the heat creep up to my cheeks "Just shut up" I hear him chuckle and I look at chat and see them going crazy, spamming "omg he's blushing! Dream made George blush!" I sighed "It's getting late for me anyway, guys. I gotta go to bed" Dream brings his character to mine and tries hitting me "What?- It's like 10:30 for you" I leave the game "Exactly, which is why I'm done streaming" I put on a smile "See you all later! Thanks for coming to my stream! Bye!" And I end stream and leave the discord call

I lay back on my chair, and heave out a breath "What the hell was that? Fucking blushing in front of him and chat?" I shake my head "You need to control yourself better, George" Just then I hear a cough and I jump, looking around. I'm the only one here, that was weird. Then I hear a laugh "George, you're still in the call" My eyes widen, it was Clay. 'Oh you really fucked up this time' "Shit, s-sorry" I go to leave the call but Clay stops me "Wait! Did I really make you blush?" I gulp, I didn't want him to know, I felt so ashamed that I couldn't control how I was or who I was or how I felt. I look down and nod as if he could see me "Yeah, you did.." He hums softly "Can you turn on your camera? I wanna see how red you are" 'Well that's a weird question. Why does he want to see? He doesn't know I'm gay right?' These questions ran through my mind like the speed of a car "Why do you want to see?"

He was silent for a second then he speaks "Because I think you'd look cute with your face all red" The butterflies, those damn butterflies flew through me once again. Just like earlier and the day before and the weeks before this. I had a crush on Clay and it became harder and harder to hide.. This was just the icing on the damn cake "A-And what if I don't?" He chuckles "Well I can't do much over here in America but I'm asking nicely, British boy" I roll my eyes at the nickname "I'll turn it on if you never call me British boy again" He laughs loudly "Alright, sorry" I take a deep breath, my heart beating fast, my face a bright red. 'I can't believe he knows.. What if he makes fun of me?' I finally turn on my camera, letting Clay see my way too red face "Happy?" He smiles a smile I couldn't see "Very, you look cute, sweetheart" 'Sweetheart.. I liked hearing that from him' "Thank you, Clay"

Just then his camera turns on and it wasn't on his face but it was focused on his crotch and I thought I'd pass out. His hand slowly rubbed over the obvious bulge in his pants "What are you doing, Clay?" He pats his thigh "I'm wishing you were here so you could ride me" I could feel my own pants get tighter 'God what's he doing to me?' "I mean why are you doing this? I don't understand" He rubs his bulge again "What's there to not understand, George? I'm sitting here, about to take my dick out and watch you fall apart just for me" 'He cannot be serious' "You're joking" He starts unzipping his jeans "You wish" After unzipping his pants, he pulls them down to his knees, his hard on more prominent through his boxers. But I didn't say anything, I mean what could I say? Tell him to put it away even though I obviously like it? Pfft not happening "You look so curious, have you never seen another guys penis or something?" I shake my head "Of course I have, I've just never seen yours" He rubs himself a bit faster, his breathing a bit heavier "Fuck you look so pretty, I wish you were here" I lick my lips.. 'Well if you can't beat him.. Join him'

"You think I look pretty?" I see his head nod a bit and I sit back in my own chair, pulling down my own joggers "Oh, gonna join me now huh, pretty boy?" I smile "Yes sir" I hear him moan softly "Fuck, George. Next time we see each other I am pounding that ass of yours" I bit my lip, that made me so excited "Can you take it out?" He smirks "Say please" I roll my eyes "Please, sir?" He groans again and slides his hand into his underwear, pulling out his cock, my mouth almost watering at the sight. "Wow- Um-" It was surprisingly big "Is this good enough for you?" I nod my head "Alright, your turn, Gogy" I watched him as he slowly stroked himself, I wonder what it'd feel like in my mouth. I do as told and take out my own dick "You're bigger than I thought you were, considering that you look like a little twink" (A/N: Please don't come at me for that word, idk how you guys feel about it but I don't think George is a twink at all, it's just degrading and for the oneshot) I blush at the comment "Thanks I guess"

"Go ahead, touch yourself for me. Go slow though" I spit on my hand to use as lube and wrap my hand around my length, moving my hand slowly, stroking myself gently. Soft moans and whimpers coming from my mouth, I wanted to move my hand faster "Can I move it faster please?" Clays hand was also working at his own length, moving to the pace of mine, he watched me closely, taking in every detail of me "Yeah, go ahead, pretty boy~" I bite my lip and jerk myself faster, my moans getting louder "Fuck, Clay~ It feels so good~ I can't wait to come back to Florida~" He mimics my movements "You'd like me to fuck that tight hole wouldn't you?" I nod my head quickly and jerk myself faster, using my other hand to play with my balls, my breathing getting faster "Y-Yes, please~" He groans softly "Stop, don't move your hands more or I won't let you cum" I whine "But I'm so close" He takes his hand off his own dick, letting me know he was serious and I listen, taking my hand off my twitching cock

"Good boy, I just want to look at you for a minute" I whimper softly, wanting to keep going. His eyes focused on my cock then slowly moves up my body, I was a mess, falling apart just for him like he said "Cum" I look at him "What?" He looks directly into the camera, our eyes locking "I said cum. As in, cum for me~" I wrap my hand back around my length as does Clay and I begin jerking myself quickly, pre-cum leaking out of my tip "H-Holy shit, Clay~ Mmmmm~" We were both so close, I could feel the knot in my stomach get bigger "Come on, cum for me, Gogy" He groans softly and came onto his hand, some of it leaking onto his floor. He watched me as I loudly moaned his name and came "Clay~! Fuck~!" I pant heavily, my cum leaking onto my hand, I could feel it twitch "Taste yourself" I've never done that before but I listen and bring my fingers to my lips, sucking on my fingers and I hum softly "Mmmm~" Clay licks his lips "How do you taste, Gogy?" I nod a bit "I taste pretty good, bet you wish you could try it" He laughs "I do wish I could, but I'll be able to soon" That's true, I was supposed to be going back to Florida soon, it's been a few months, too long since I've seen him.

Now that we've done this together, it won't be the same. No longer friends but I guess.. Friends with benefits

——————
Word count: 1552
——————

Helllllll yeahhhhhhh!!! My first DNF oneshot!!! I really hope you guys like this cuz it's my very first boy x boy oneshot, so I might not be totally accurate and I apologize for that

But I will be making a part 2 for this! It'll be coming out later since I know it'll be long :]

Anyway

I hope you all enjoyed!! Have an amazing day/night!!!

——————
Mel :)