"Come on we haven't seen each other since I was 13." Rindou said drinking from his cup.

"So? Why does it matter? You called me here for something as stupid as this? A reunion?"

If anything this didn't concern you, you has better things to do than to talk to the boys you could easily beat to a pull if you wanted to but if you did you'd get into serious problems with other gangs the associate with.
Besides these guys already seemed like dicks.

"Why don't you join us? You really going to keep living this type of life?" Ran said slightly smiling looking at you.

"Don't you think he's being selfish rindou?"

"Well it's on him if he doesn't,death seems closer than it is for him.." He chuckled.

"I don't have time for this I have places to be."

"Y/n what happened to you're brother?" Ran asked in a cocky tone.

"Does it matter? I haven't seen him ever since I beat his ass a few years ago." You said standing up cracking your knuckles.

"Why are you standing up were not finished speaking?" Rindou asked tilting his head.

"I have things to do.." You sighed.

"Well if you ever change your mind just give us a call and we'll be there and for any purpose you'd like.." Ran said as he walked towards you handing you a card with a number on it.

"Tch- please I doubt I'll need it." You said putting the card in your pocket and walking towards the elevator that still wouldn't open.

"You gonna open this or what?"

"Open it yourself-"

You took his words to mind and kicked the elevator buttons with your right food positioning it back to the floor and the elevator made a noise signalling you to get in as you did you turned back to rindou and ran.

To your surprised ran had a grin on his face. You weren't having it at all as the door was closing you ended up smiling sarcastically while flicking him off.

"Damn what did happen to my brother?"

_______________________________

It's been about 30 minutes since you left the building not wanting to speak to the brothers anymore. But really joining such a lowly gang you'd be in big trouble if they had found out you were a women, they'd certainly black mail you if you hadn't had left any sooner. Walking out of roppongi you went back to your side of town a way different side where you see people fighting in the middle of the side walk, kids playing stupid games, people just drinking to keep the pain away.

You'd always see thoses things.

Although you tried your best for those little shits you called citzens effect you as person. You were stronger than them physically and mentally you have to be prepared for the shit your eventually going to see weather you like it or not.

"Is that takemitchy..?"

"Hey takemitchy!" You said running and waving towards the blonde boy. As he stared at you a bit terrified to see you running towards him.

"Y/n?!" He said terrified seeing you run towards him grabbing his face seeing you run faster.

"What are you doing here?" You asked looking confused.