Chapter 12: Submitting To Her

Trigger Warning: Mentions of the DDLG and MDLB kinks (nicknames)

8:15 AM
Saturday 27th October 2018
Trinity's P.O.V

I lightly groaned as I opened my eyes to hear Michael lightly snoring and I realised the weight on top of my head was him resting his chin on it. As much as it was slightly annoying, I didn't mind being his chin rest! However, I realised that I didn't end up washing myself from the blood I spilled from Randal last night because Michael "I Get Horny When I See You Covered In Blood" Audrey Myers didn't want me to wash up because, like I said, he was that horny that he wouldn't let me go have a shower first before we had sex. Seriously, didn't he learn anything about hygiene back at the mental hospital? Specifically how extremely unhygienic it is to be covered in blood?! Who knows what diseases or infections you could get from being covered in it! Although, I can't really blame him honestly. I mean, who wouldn't want to have sex with someone after you've seen them kill someone you hate with a passion?

I found myself in a bit of a pickle as I realised that Michael had me caged in his arms and my face was currently half-buried in his chest! I attempted to just pull away my head at least to look at Michael and thankfully, he didn't make a peep, yet I couldn't help but feel bad as he was just sleeping so peacefully...but unfortunately, I stink of blood so I need to have a shower, now!

First, I tried to call out his name softly. "Michael? Michael~!" Nothing. I tried again but this time I called out his nickname. "Mikey?" A groan came out this time, but it was small and it sounded like he didn't want to be disturbed.

I made a quick nose sigh as I was frustrated that he wouldn't wake up. "Mikey, baby. Come on, I need to get up."

"No~" he groaned sleepily. "Stay..."

"Michael, I'm serious. I stink like I came out of a slaughterhouse!" I said to him in a lower tone. "I need to have a shower!"

He opened his eyes with a grumpy face and I hated myself for giggling at the way his face looked. What I didn't expect was him getting up from the bed to go towards the bathroom and the way he walked sounded like he was stomping on the floor and I felt scared for a moment, thinking I angered him for waking him up this early. Then I suddenly heard the bath in the bathroom turn on and Michael came back with a towel for me to use! Using his usual tactics of communication, I tilted my head to the right—-hoping he'd understand what I'm trying to say without using my words.

"I'm getting a bath ready for us, baby girl." He sighed in his low and husky voice. "After that and after we've dried off, it's back to bed for both of us."

"Awww, can't we at least have breakfast and watch some cartoons first before going back to bed?" I suggested to him in a cute child-like voice.

I heard him sigh through his nose and he shook his head with a chuckle and smile. "Alright! First we'll have a bath, then we'll have something to eat and maybe watch something." He sighed as he booped my nose. "But then it's back to bed, young lady. You and Daddy had a long night so we need all the rest we can get."

I nodded at him in response and he went back to the bathroom to check if the bathtub has filled up with water. I was actually impressed that Michael could speak much more clearly now, but I think it's only because he's speaking to me. I still couldn't get over the sounds he made last night when I was blowing him, he sounded so needy like a sub to their dom and I found it hot honestly! Still makes me wonder if he has a submissive side though...but I won't pester him about it today. He's already treating me like a Princess and I don't wanna ruin it for him!