Heartbreak Anniversy

Niall is having a good time at his parents place playing in the pool. Louis is in side talking to his parents about how Niall has Stage 4 cancer and that he won't live much longer. His parents said "What are we going to do without him" Louis said I promised him I would stay with you for a little bit". Meanwhile at the pool Niall was walking around in the pool when he had a concussion and went under the water. Louis said "I will be back in a minute let me go check on Niall". Louis screamed "Niall" and jumped in the water full clothes.Nialls parents Called "Louis because they heard the water splash". Louis pulled Niall out of the water and called a hospital nearby they answered and said "Hello". Louis said "Hey can you send a ambulance to 376 avenue pls". He said "yes someone is on their way see if he's breathing". Louis said he's breathing barely I'm afraid he might die before someone get here".He said "We will try are best to get there in time". Louis hangs up because Niall wasn't even breathing anymore he started crying and tried to dial Liam's number to tell him the sad news that he didn't want to tell him but he had to. Louis was thinking he should tell his parents first so he went inside with tears still in his eyes his parents said "What's wrong Louis" Louis said crying "He's gone" then he broke down crying. His parents started crying too. Louis was still crying when he said "I still need to call mine and his band mates to tell them he's gone and sing a song with them at the funeral". His parents said "We can call them in a few minutes and tell them what happened and they can come down her for the funeral but your going to have to explain what happened because we have no idea what happened" she started crying again. Louis said "Wait before he went to bed last night he wrote a note to me incase he wouldn't make it I'll go get it and I can read it to you". His parents said "ok hurry". Louis came back and started reading.