"I'm fine. Let me..." he took a deep breath before he collapsed on the ground.

Carol immediately took action, carrying him to his temporary hospital room that was next door.

Steve, Nat, Rhodey, Carol, Olivia and Pepper followed.

"He's gonna be fine," Rhodey came back in after a few minutes, "Here's gonna probably be out for the rest of the day."

"You guys take care of him and I'll bring him a Xorrian elixir when I come back," Carol said before she started to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Olivia asked as she watched her.

"To kill Thanos," she said before she started to walk down.

Rhodey, Natasha, Olivia and Steve shared a glance with each other before following.

"You know, we usually work as a team here..." Natasha walked up to her, "...and, uh, between you and I, morale's a little fragile."

"We realize up there is more your territory, but this is our fight, too," Steve continued.

"Look, we want to help," Olivia added, "We need to help."

"You even know where he is?" Rhodey asked.

"I know people who might," Carol shrugged.

"Don't bother," a blue robot-person grabbed their attention, "I can tell you where Thanos is."

Everyone took a breath before walking into the room they were previously in, going to listen.

"Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me," the robot, Nebula continued, "And when he worked, he talked about his Great Plan. Even disassembled, I wanted to please him. I'd ask... where would we go once his plan was complete? And his answer was always the same. 'To the Garden.'"

"That's cute," Rhodey sarcastically said, "Thanos has a retirement plan."

"So, where is he?" Steve asked?

Rhodey pulled out a map of Earth, "When Thanos snapped his fingers... Earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No one's ever seen anything like it. Until two days ago..." he pulled out a map of another planet, "...on this planet."

"Thanos is there," Nebula said.

Natasha studied the cosmic waves that was demonstrated on the planet, "He used the stones again."

"Hey, hey, hey," Banner chuckled nervously, "We'd be going in shorthanded, you know?"

"Look, he's still got the stones, so-"

"So, let's get 'em," Carol cut Rhodey off, "Use them to bring everyone back."

"Just like that?" Banner asked.

"Yeah. Just like that," Steve nodded.

"Even if there's a small chance we can undo this..." Olivia stood up straight, "I mean, we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try."