XL

"GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE AWAKE," a familiar voice filled Olivia's ears as her eyes fluttered open

"Jesus, Heimdall," Olivia groaned as she sat up and rubbed her eyes, "Saving me yet again?"

"You bet," Heimdall took his hand out, "But you actually teleported here yourself. It wasn't possible, but you did it."

Olivia looked at the hand and grabbed it, standing herself upright.

The blonde looked around, seeing Asgard on fire, "What happened?"

"Hela," Heimdall sighed and gestured to the people behind them, "These people were with me, hiding from Hela. But we came to go to the BiFrost. I'm helping them escape."

"Right," Olivia groaned, "So, does Thor know I'm here or does he think I'm dead for the third time in his life?"

Heimdall raised his eyebrows, "I'm guessing you already know the answer to that question."

Olivia chuckled, "Yep. Dead."

Before anyone had a chance to say anything more, a loud growling sounded, revealing a large wolf-dog in front of the BiFrost.

"Go back!" Heimdall shouted.

The people automatically starting running away, clamoring through fear.

That had been the wolf's cue run towards them.

Olivia looked at the crowd, turning back with Heimdall, "Let's go!"

As the wolf was running towards them, it was held back as it got shot at by Valkyrie.

As they kept walking, suddenly they stopped. Olivia flew slightly, seeing Skurge and some soldiers behind him.