Chapter Five: The House

I was completely shocked.
Niall asked me, (y/n) to go to his house!
I know I sounded so fucking stupid, because I replied "uh.. yeah. I guess, but my parents want me home by 11."
Yeah that's right, 11, E-L-E-V-E-N. It's a weekend, and I'm (your age). My parents are way to over protective.

He grabbed my hand and we ran back to his house as fast as we could.
When we got there he took me up in his arms and brought me up the stairs, he pushed me down on the bed and locked the door and shut the curtains.

I began to get a little scared, I'm guessing he could see it in my eyes because he came over to me and told me "aw (y/n) don't be scared, there is no reason to be." It calmed me down a little.

He took my hand once again and began to kiss me, he moved his hand away from mine and began to slide it down slowly and ever so gently to my thighs. I couldn't help but let out a soft moan. I felt so embarrassed, but he stopped kissing me and said "babe, your moan is so sexy." I began to blush, he called me babe! and he called the moan, that I or no one heard before until now, sexy.
Before I could to reply to what he said he put his hand on the inner part of my thigh and started moving it back and forth. My legs began to tense up but I felt so relaxed and good. I kept letting out small moans until the pleasure he gave me was over, and he grinned while saying "It's eleven, come over tomorrow; we can have some more fun." What a tease.

Hey lovers<3
sorry I haven't updated for a while
but here! xxoo
ily (;