Chapter Four: The Walk

*Niall*

I asked (y/n) on a walk, I just went to get her. She answered the door wearing a (your fav color) very short dress and her hair was (your fav way of doing hair). She is so sexy, I mean; I wish we were not going for a walk, I wish we were home alone in one of bedrooms.

As we walked I found out how cool she really was, she is really cool. She told me her favourite sport was (your fav sport) which is my favourite too. I find it very hard not to kiss her, and her voice is just beautiful.

While we were In the middle of talking about (your fav thing) which was awesome, she brought up something would have never of guessed, because she is the most amazing girl I have ever met, she has not done anything with a boy.

I grew speechless, I knew she would think it was rude if I didn't reply, I just didn't know what to say. After a few seconds of thinking, I mumbled out "why?" I know it was stupid, but I didn't know what else to say.

I was surprised when she told me she was never with a guy before, and she isn't okay with her body."

My jaw dropped, I had to tell her the truth. I said "But your body is sexy as hell.״

She turned around and faced me, she ran her finger up my chest and said "yours is to."

It was hard not to moan. I could feel my body tense up. I knew what I had to ask her.

"y/n?" I asked. "Do you want to come to my house with me, no one else is home."

hey babes (;
make sure you read the next chapter
xxo

bye ily (: