"good luck"

JENNIE POV:

There he was, performing with his members. it actually seemed quite interesting, the dancing was really intense but I still enjoyed it. "Jennie, you've got to perform soon so follow me" one of the staff members suddenly told me so I just followed them to the backstage. "Your stylists are going to be here soon and they'll get you ready, alright?" She said with a smile. I just nodded my head and waited for my stylists to come. In the meantime, I decided to look at BTS' performance from the tv screen.

"Jennie-ah change into these clothes quick" my stylist came rushing to me. I realised there wasn't much time before I would be on stage so I quickly ran to the dressing room to get changed and came back to see my other stylist waiting to do my hair. It didn't take much time because she decided to a wavy hairstyle on me. Once that was done, my makeup stylist came and did a simple yet glam makeup look on me. I was ready to go and perform.

TAEHYUNG POV:

We finished performing blood, sweat and tears and had to go backstage so we could get back to our seats, i suddenly bumped into somebody which was actually Jennie. We both bowed to eacother, "good luck" I smiled at her. She just smiled and thanked me.

Once me and my members got back to our seats, it was Jennie's performance.

JENNIE POV:

After I finally finished performing my solo and ran back to the backstage, once I got there, I changed my clothes and sat down next to my members. "Jennie unnie, you did so well!" Lisa whisper-shouted. I didn't say anything to her but just smiled.

Many performances later, it was finally time to gather up together. I was actually looking forward to this the most so I could just go home already. We had to stand right behind EXO (aka my ex boyfriends group..) but luckily there was someone who was distracting me from thinking of him, and it was Taehyung. "Don't focus on him" He told me then backed away quickly, I just nodded my head then looked away.

Once the award show was over, we all headed outside to get in our cars. I just about to exit the door but then Taehyung grabbed my wrist,
"Is everything ok?" I asked confused. "Yeah.. I just wanted to give you my number" he said then took out a small piece of paper that had his number written on. "Ohh alright" I replied awkwardly and then just headed out while waving him goodbye.