Ab Ke Sajan Saawan Mein!❤️- (15+)

This is a Romantic Musical OS, I am trying for the very first time!❤️ please do share your views!❤️❤️

Slightly Mature content Ahead (15+)

____________________________________
Lets imagine!...

Bondita had returned from London, after completing her studies. She was happily welcomed in the Roy Chowdhary Haveli. Everyone was really happy!...

Anirudh and Bondita had already confessed after she returned. They both were deeply in love, and wanted to be close ti each other all the time. Anirudh didnt want to leave his Bondita for even a second.

After Kaka sasurji got to know this, he decided to get them 're'- married, as they had got divorced in childhood. He had planned the wedding to be after a week and warned Anirudh and Bondita to stay away from each other. Anirudh had didn't like this idea even a bit and always tried to find ways to be near to his Bondita!...

Kaka sasurji was even smarter! He had told everyone in the family to keep a check on the rebellious couple and not let them "goof around" the house.

_______________________________

It was one such beautiful night. Only a week left for their wedding day.

After dinner, Anirudh was sitting in his study, trying to find ways to get some alone time with his Bondita. Though he never thought he would be like this, but his beautiful wife had made him mad in her love!...

Bondita was in the hall talking to Som and Baba. She was laughing out loud. And for some unfathomable reason, her laughter was making Anirudh more desperate to go and hug her tightly!...

Its not being long since they had first kissed!... Yes!... They were so close and comfortable with each other that they had kissed even before kaka decided to get them married!.... In their eyes, the marriage never broke. It was just a formality after they knew they loved each other so deeply!....

Anirudh was flipping pages of a novel, and thinking of a perfect plan!.... Soon he heard a pitter- patter sound from outside!.... He looked out of the window, only to find it was raining cats and dogs outside!... The night sky seemed even darker and  the water made a white curtain all around by its trail.

Anirudh smiled a bit thinking how Bondita loved the rain. And suddenly he got his plan!... His "Master Plan"!
He heard Bondita exclaim happily about the rain and taking Kaka's permission to go to the terrace.

Kaka agreed and went off to sleep.
Anirudh smiled on his victory!... He heard the sound of Bondita's Payal fading as she ran excitedly to the terrace!...All his assumptions and planning was going on point!...

Sneaking out of the study, Anirudh slowly inched towards the staircase when he saw Som and Batuk glaring at him!..

"Here they are!.. Kaka's spies!..."he murmured under his breath and smiled forcefully at Batuk and Som

"What Dada?.... Where are you going?..."Batuk enquired, folding his arms accross his chest.

"To meet Boudi!"Som smirked.

"See!... I won't play with words right now!....But if you both don't let me meet my Bondita, I will revenge you both once you get married!... So just think before playing with Barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhary!..." He told them, faking his anger.

"Oh come on Dada!... " Som chuckled.

"We weren't stopping you!... Ofcourse we know how much you love Boudi. And its not a big deal to meet your fiance!" Batuk said, making Anirudh blush.