"Well I think that if the lady you're having sex with had made it clear that she doesn't want a relationship with the guy means that she doesn't want a relationship with the guy." I deadpan.

"Yeah? Well I think that if the lady actually did make it clear if there was no sort of relationship forming then the guy wouldn't be led on like that." His voice grew heated as his words spilled out of his mouth.

"Maybe if the guy wasn't so fucking desperate then the girl would want a relationship with him!" I exclaim.

"Maybe if you wasn't so scared of actually developing feelings for me then we wouldn't be here right now!" He snaps, I don't reply, I don't say anything.

Because he was right, he knew it, I knew it, the whole world must have fucking known it.

Delaynie Grayson was scared of feelings.

I abruptly stand to my feet and walk away, out of the studio and past the cameras. I run down the stairs and out of the building. "Delaynie!" Drystan calls out from behind me, I slow down my pace and jog towards the pavement the crowd that had formed earlier was now empty and no people were in sight, most likely due to my bodyguards.

I just ran in heels.

I stop running for a second and large hands wrap around my waist and pull me backwards, stopping my running. "Didn't think you could run away that fast did you?" His hot breath hits my neck and the hair on my neck rise.

"Stop Drystan."

"No"

"You have five seconds to get your hands off me or you won't have any left, five." I begin, his hold on me tightens.

"Four." No movement.

"Three."

"Two."

"One." I bring my elbows to his chest and hit him hard causing his hold on me to loosen just enough for me to get out, I spin around to face him and I then swing my left fist, hitting his jaw and he groans.

"Drystan Caliban, thinking he owns me. Dumb fucker." I smirk as he rubs his jaw with one hand and his chest with another. In a swift moment I raise my leg and hit it against the left of his stomach, he stumbles to the side and I cut the distance between us walking towards him and pushing him to the ground, he stumbled backwards instead of landing on the ground then attempts to lunge at me but I push his chest back with my hands.

I throw a few more hard punches at his face and a few at his stomach, he fails to block either of them and then when I push him to the ground, he lands on the ground.

I straddle him and pull up my dress, taking out my dagger. "It would be ironic wouldn't it, for the dagger I used to carve my name into you to be the weapon that ends your life." I raise his shirt up, pulling it out of its tucked position in his pants and hold the dagger with both hands. The sharp metal pushing against his skin.

"Silly Drystan." I decide to press the knife against his neck instead of the stomach, I slowly press it into his skin, hesitating for some reason.

When killing I never hesitate unless I want to torture my victim but I just want to kill Drystan.

A few lines of blood drip down his neck, "Don't." He strains out.

I try to push it in but my hands don't allow me to, it was as if a small force of gravity was pushing my hand back up, stopping me from cutting off his oxygen supply.

I attempt to push the blade into his skin once more but once again I can't.

I can't kill him.

"Why can't I kill you?" I whisper in horror and disbelief, so I take the knife out and observe his cut it wasn't deep at all. I press it again this time trying to slide it against his skin and kill him for good.