31 Ways to Annoy Dark Meta Knight!

1. Tell him that Meta Knight is better than him.

2. Draw a picture of him as a girl.

3. Put Susie on him while he's sleeping and watch him when he wakes up.

4. When he's around you, tell someone else that his boss fight in Kirby: Triple Deluxe was a disappointment and that Shadow Dedede should have been the final boss of Dededetour instead.

5. Ask him if he's Shadow Kirby's father.

6. Ask him if Shadow Dedede is his boyfriend.

7. While he's sleeping, take off his mask and tell the other Star Allies to come to Mirror World where Dark Meta Knight is. They won't stop laughing at him.

8. Steal Dark Galaxia and give it to Shadow Kirby (if you're a Shadow Kirby fan, don't do this).

9. Gather hundred's of Marx's balls and fly over where Dark Meta Knight is standing. Then drop them all at once.

10. Ask him where he got his scar from.

11. Throw Meta Knight plushies at him continuously.

12. Go to Kirby (while Dark Meta Knight is present) and ask him why Meta Knight looks more aggressive than last time.

13. Get a video of Meta Knight drinking a plain chocolate syrup and edit it to make it look like Dark Meta Knight drinking plain chocolate syrup and post it globally.

14. Tell Dark Meta Knight that he's the Kirby version of Katsuki Bakugo (only My Hero Academia fans will understand this).

15. Ask someone to name all the knights in the Kirby series. Make sure they don't say Dark Meta Knight in their answer.

16. Go to Dark Meta Knight and say this "Hey, Meta Knight. Are you wearing a different outfit today?"

17. Tell him that without his mask, he's basically Shadow Kirby.

18. Tell him that his boss fight in Kirby & The Amazing Mirror is a ripoff of Meta Knight's boss fight from Kirby Super Star.

19. Gather all your friends to one place, then when Dark Meta Knight comes, all of you scream "AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! EVIL META KNIGHT!!!" and run away from him.

20. Tell him that his boss theme is the worst boss theme in existence.

21. Build a Dark Halberd for him and then make him go inside. But he doesn't know that you put bombs in there and then make them blow up.

22. Dress up as Dark Meta Knight and steal Kirby's Strawberry Shortcake. Bonus points if you eat the cake right in front of Kirby (just don't get caught by Kirby).

23. Record yourself playing Guest Star_Dark Meta Knight and talk about how trash Dark Meta Knight is the whole way through.

24. Put him inside the Dimension Mirror and seal him away.

25. Ask him if Susie created him with Meta Knight's DNA.

26. Make a video for the top 10 worst characters in Kirby and for the no.1 worst character, say Dark Meta Knight.

27. Get a pencil and poke him with it until he gets angry.

28. Pretend to be Nintendo and announce that Dark Meta Knight will never come back in the Kirby games ever again.

29. When he gets angry, get a fire extinguisher and use it on him.

30. Ask him if he has anger issues.

31. Call him "edgy" Meta Knight. Then run away as fast as you can because he will literally be after you.