Family Additions

My name is Liam Cole. I am a sixteen year-old from a small unknown town named Fayton, Florida. Well, I wouldn't say small town, just unknown...very.

And right now I am patiently waiting in the kitchen with my four siblings for our mother to drop some kind of bomb on us...

"Liam! Are you paying attention?" Mother asks me.

I quickly snap my head towards her.

"Yes mama," I tell her as I roll my eyes at her.

My siblings all shoot glares towards me. I'm the youngest of all five of us Coles. Dan, my brother, is 30. Then there's my three sisters; Alice (26), Laura (24), and Nakisha (21).

"You better drop the attitude Liam!" Mother shouts at me.

"Okay! But I-" I start.

"Don't. As I was saying," mother starts again as I roll my eyes again. "John and I have been dating for two years now. I know some of you are still angry with me about divorcing your father, but I wasn't happy and John makes me happy."

"I still can't believe you kept him from us," Alice interrupts.

Mother shoots her a glare.

"John is bringing his son and his five grandchildren. Please be on your best behavior and welcome them," she adds as she now glares at me.

Before I can open my mouth to respond there's a knock at the door. Mother smiles at us and runs to grab the door. When she opens it I can hear several male voices.

"Everyone, this is John," mother says as a tall, older male walks in next to her.

John had to have been six foot. His hair was dark grey. He was in decent shape and wore dark-rimmed glasses.

"And this is his son Joe," she says as a younger version of John appears in the kitchen wearing almost the same pair of glasses. Joe was definitely in shape. I could just make out his abs through his skintight black t-shirt. His hair was black.

"Hello," Joe says as he waves towards us all.

My sisters are already all over him.

"Please tell me you're single?" Alice asks as she rushes to give Joe a hug.

"And not gay," Nakisha adds as she does the same.

Joe just chuckles and smiles at them, nodding his head. I'm not sure if the head nod means he's gay...or if was single. Not that it matters to me.

"These are my sons Elijah, Ezra, Kory, Kyle, and Ken," Joe says as five young males finally make there way into the kitchen.

My eyes shoot immediately to Ezra. At least I think it is Ezra. The boy next to him must be his twin, because they look exactly alike. They did have their differences though. Elijah dressed more snobby and Ezra dressed more relaxed. Their hair was different as well. Ezra's was blonde and messy, and Elijah's was blonde and slicked to the side. They were definitely not alike at all. I'm assuming they act different as well.

The other three boys looked like they were triplets. They were an inch shorter than the Elijah and Ezra, whom had to have been almost six foot each. The three dressed alike. Their attire and hair were similar to Ezra's.

"Are you done eye raping me?" Ezra whispers to me as he sits at the counter next to me.

"What?" I ask stupidly.

He chuckles, "you were staring at me for like five minutes."

Shit. Great. Awesome. Way to go Liam.