Characters to introduce

Nora Carter: yes her last name is Carter, the one and only sister of Sharon Carter. She is a genius and spends a lot of time in Shuri's lab. Along with Shuri of course. Nora and Shuri are great friends and they hang out a lot. To design and improve the gadgets that they made together. Nora is also a great fighter thanks to her sister who taught her that. She works together with her sister and some of the avengers, they haven't actually met each other but Nora knows Tony and Wanda pretty well. Now that the avengers have fallen apart, she goes on solo missions.

Yelena Belova: the young woman who got a lot of humour, and is pretty stubborn. She got that from her sister Natasha Romanoff. Together they are planning to free all the black widows across the world from the Red Room. She found her sister and with her 'old dad' who they freed from prison they are going to bring Dreykov down.

Natasha Romanoff: the older sister of Yelena Belova. She is currently a fugitive of what happened with her and her colleague Steve Rogers better known as Captain America and his best friend Bucky Barnes, she helped her friend Steve by attacking the king of Wakanda. Now she needs to hide for the authorities. But her sister appears suddenly with a neutraliser serum to free the black widow from the hypnotic compulsion controlled by the boss of the Red Room.

Shuri: the young genius and younger sister of the king of Wakanda. After the loss of her father she finds a lot of support by her friend Nora. Her brother is too busy to hunt the too old best friends Steve and Bucky. Shuri and Nora go on a lot of missions together. Shuri can fight really good with some help from her gadgets. She likes the missions and spending time with her friend Nora. But what if a mission with some sort of hypnotic serum goes wrong?