Chapter 7: Mina Knows

Kirishima's POV:

I wake up. I look out the window; it seems to be early morning: the sun is rising. I look around, then I realize... I'M SLEEPING WITH KATSUKI?! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!

I quickly get up and stumble to my feet. I try to remember everything from yesterday. We heard that Ai was in the hospital, we came to see her, my parents showed up, I came out to Kat, we came to Ai's room, and then, that's when I must have fallen asleep...

Agh! I reached over my stomach and grabbed my side. What is that stinging pain?!

"Mhh- ugh." It hurts so much!

I fall to the ground on my knees, and clench my sides in my hands. That's when I remember... I slept in my binder...

"Eiji! What's wrong?!" I hear someone yell.

Bakugo's POV:

I wake up to the sound of someone sobbing. I look around the room and I see E on the ground clenching his sides and crying, hard.

"Eiji! What's wrong?!" I yell.

"It- it hurts." he whispers out.

Just then I remember, we didn't change last night... He didn't change out of his binder...

I grab some sweatpants and his Crimson Riot hoodie. I carefully take his hands and lead him to the bathroom.

"Get changed, and take that binder off." I say, gently, but assertively. 

He walks into the bathroom and closes the door.

Kirishima POV:

I feel someone grab my hands and lead me to the bathroom.

"Get changed, and take that binder off." They say softly, but strongly.

I walk into the bathroom and close the door. I take off my pants and slip into the sweats. I take off my shirt and binder and pull my hoodie over my head. That feels better. I rub my sides a little. I walk out of the bathroom and over towards Kat whos in the window seat again. I crawl up next to him and lean my head on his shoulder. 

"Better?" he asks.

"Y-yeah." I say.

...

"I-i'm sorry you had to see that..." I say.

"See what?" he asks.

"Me crying on the floor..." I say, and whisper out, "it's so un-manly." to the floor.

"Ei, it is not un-manly. Nothing you do can ever be un-manly. I don't want to hear you say that ever again, alright?" he says.

I look up at him. Pure worry is in his eye, and they're so warm, just like his smile... his smile... a genuine warm smile... the smile of the boy I like...

"Ei..." he says.

"Yeah?" I whisper out, not able to look away from his beautiful face.

"Truth or dare..." He says. That's weird, he never liked that game...

"Truth?" I say, barley louder that a whisper.

"Do you like me?" he asks.

My heart starts racing. I feel my face turn red. He figured me out...

"I-I uh, I- is, uh um." Stupid! I can't even form a sentence!

"Well, that's about all the answer I need." He says.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I ask, idiotically. 

"Well, your face is red, you stumbling over your words, your eyes are wide... should I continue?" He replies.