Chapter 6: "I'm fine"

Kirishima's POV:

I walked back into mina's dorm.

"Everything alright?" She asks.

"Ye-"

A loud bang. Katsuki kicked the wall. The sound made me jump.

"Yeah, just a small fight." I say.

"Your alright?" She asks like an idiot.

"Yes?" I say.

"He didn't hurt you did he?" She asked.

What?! Would they all really think that?! That he would hurt me?! I look around the room, they're all giving me worried and cautious looks.

"What? No! He wouldn't!" I say.

"Um, I think your forgetting who your talking about... It's Bakugo man..." Says Denki.

I'm udderly bewildered. They really think so lowly of their friend? No one knows anything about my personal life at home, and the closest one is him. That's what our fight was about, he was worried.

...

He was... worried?

"Look, we fought over something stupid. He learned something and wanted to confirm, but I wouldn't, so he got more angry and worried about me. That's all." I say.

I walk out of her dorm and start towards mine. When I get there I see Katsuki standing out side my door. I walk up to him.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Wha? Oh... um. I just, I had this." He says.

He hands me a piece of folded paper. I unfold and look at it. It's a drawing of me and him. A note on the back.

Hey, sorry about earlier... wait, no, I'm not. I'm worried about you and need to know your safe. I really wish you would just tell me your secret so I could help... I promise, things wont go South once you tell me, so many more thing will be right, not wrong. I want you to be happy and safe, and I will do what I can to make that happen, no matter what. -Katsuki

It's a sweet note. I look up at him.

"I'll tell you tomorrow." I say, and duck into my room.

I take a shower and go to bed.

Bakugo's POV:

"I'll tell you tomorrow." He says.

He goes into his room after that. The way he said it, it sounded like a promise, but yet, I don't believe he will. He'll either choke, or something will come up, cause thats just my luck. I go back into my own dorm. So, I will finally learn what my shark has been keeping from me? His secret?... His home...? I hope so. I want to know it all, know who to thank, and who to kill. No one can get away with hurting the one that I love.

...

Wait-

Did I just_

Holy shit, I did.

I can't believe I just confessed to loving Eijiro...

Eijiro Kirishima...

My lover...

Really? Does he even feel the same way? No. Theres no way... but...

No, forget it, that can't be true. It's not, I know it's not. Theres no way.

Yet, I can't help but wander...

I put on some pajamas and go to bed...

| The next day |