By the time he gets to the bottom shelf, he's looked through about twelve boxes, back probably starting to ache with how he's bent over like that with his arms and head inside the cupboard and his ass sticking up in the air. His pants cling to the curve of it and Jeongguk must admit he's kind of impressed. He can't say he's ever paid particularly close attention to Taehyung's ass, but it's surprisingly nice... soft-looking with the way the material hugs to it perfectly.

He doesn't even realise his feet have dragged him over there until he's standing right behind the boy, but when he does, his stomach burns contently with the satisfaction that his plan has just reached the second phase all thanks to Taehyung himself.

He's not a creep, so he's hardly gonna just touch the boy without his permission or anything- he just needs to think of a line... stand close enough to kind of give Kim the memo and he's sure he'll melt like putty right away. Hell, maybe he can fuck him right here, have him hold onto one of the shelves with the box he's supposed to sort out on it.

Yeah, maybe he'll say something like-

"What the hell are you doing?"

No, not that why would he say-

Oh.

Taehyung's already stood up again, obviously having startled slightly upon seeing Jeongguk right behind him since he's a little farther away than before, and is defensively clutching a cardboard box in his hand, eyebrows furrowed and mouth forming a confused line.

Jeongguk inwardly curses. There goes that plan.

"I thought you might want some help looking?" He says, as if that was obvious, but Taehyung's stance doesn't relax any. If anything, he looks even more defensive. He shakes the box in his hand, silently pointing out that he's already found it, and hands it to Jeongguk, murmuring, "You're so weird today." Then, he turns to close the closet back up, but not before leaning over again to grab a stray page from the floor, giving Jeongguk a full-on view of his ass again.

He straightens up once he gets it, gracefully turning on his heels and placing the paper on top of the stack in the box.

"Dropped one," he says with a grin Jeongguk doesn't understand. There's a glimpse of something in it, in his tone, too, something almost playful but... jeeringly and... is...

Is he mocking him?

Jeongguk wills himself not to react besides giving a short huff, and he begrudgingly follows the boy to the front of the room again, setting the box down on the table Taehyung points at. He sits down on the desk next to it, face stuck in a glare as the boy picks his blazer off the seat and throws it over to him, Jeongguk exasperatedly catching it and slinging it over his shoulder.

"You should put that on," Taehyung informs him, sitting himself down at the teacher's desk, pulling out a pen from his own jacket's pocket and taking the small form he has to fill out to clarify that Jeongguk did come to detention, was on time, etcetera, etcetera- since Noh himself isn't here.

Well, that's definitely not what he was wanting to hear from him, in regards to his clothing- but, either way, Jeongguk doesn't listen, just giving him a long look that says 'explain.'

Taehyung scribbles something down on the sheet, handwriting neat and completely legible, of course, even when he glances up at Jeongguk and his hand keeps on writing.

"Dress code. Unless you want another detention tomorrow, I suggest you put it on."

"That only applies outside of the classrooms," Jeongguk counters- the only reason he knows as such is because it's such a stupid rule that he hears everybody complain about it daily.