12 || Dilemma At Wit's End

Start from the beginning

Yoongi and Jinyoung sat down on the seats facing them after placing the steaming foods ready to relish, on the polished mosaic table. Jinyoung shifted Nabi from her seat to his lap, back-hugging her a little while the little one pushed herself more into his embrace.

"You really love your Uncles, don't you, angel?" Taehyung smiled, ignoring the flustered male beside him for an instance.

Jinyoung grinned happily. "Of course! I'm her favourite uncle, what's with that question?," he fired back in mock anger, making Taehyung raise his hands in the air in defence.

Yoongi let the younger get away with his smooth 'favourite Uncle' claim since his focus was fixed on a certain blonde who was silently feasting on the Tteokbokki, trying his best to lay low.

"Why are you meeting me only now, hmm? You said you will come the day you reach Seoul, declined my request to visit you too... " Jinyoung pouted, lightly rocking Nabi in his arms.

"Trust me, I was headed to your home the moment I entered the Seoul boundary. I had even reached the gated community area- "

"That's very close to my house! Why didn't you come then?!" Jinyoung asked in bewilderment.

Taehyung cast side-ways glance at Jimin who seemed almost on the verge of passing out. "Well, a crazy human almost crashed into my car, so- "

"That was a- " Jimin halted in his words when he felt a restraining grip on his thigh and an empty look from Taehyung--- enough of a warning to keep quiet.

But the case was different with the other two, eyes blown wide in terror, they were exclaiming in a harmonized sync, "WHAT?!!"

Taehyung nodded his head, replying quickly "But there was no crash and as you can see," he pointed at himself and Nabi "we both are perfectly alright. No harm done, no damage detected."

They let out a relieved sigh. Taehyung smiled, patting Jimin's thigh lightly. Jimin seemed to be crushing on Yoongi and from what he could see, Yoongi was showing a trace of interest too. If the latter found out that Jimin had almost killed them, knowingly or unknowingly, he was hundred percent sure that his hyung wouldn't spare a chance to the poor blonde, that is, if he doesn't throw a punch to Jimin's face in the first place.  

Lucky enough, Nabi was keeping quiet too, not commenting a single word on the incident.

"Phew... That's a relief." Jinyoung kissed Nabi's hair, tightening his hold around her while Yoongi chucked down a glass of ice-cold water in one go.

"Freaking asshats, if I ever lay my hands on them, I would rip out their intestine and shove it down their throat choking them," Yoongi growled while Jinyoung covered Nabi's ears.

Jinyoung chuckled. "Your creativity is still the same, Hyung. Terrifyingly fascinating." 

"Uh-huh... Jinyoungie please do the honour of changing this nauseating topic," Taehyung said, shaking his head trying to stop imagining the very disturbing picturization his mind was willing to develop. Not to forget the trembling male beside him.

"Uhm, okay...When are you going to get yourself a boyfriend?" Jinyoung enquired with a sassy grin.

Taehyung glared at him. "Out of billion things, you choose this topic?"

Jinyoung let out a stifled laugh. "It was the first thing that popped in my mind, I have no excuse for that. Now, answer the question."

Taehyung sighed defeatedly. "I don't know. Amazon package tracker said he'd be here a week ago ... Gosh, I hope GPS hasn't lost him."

Jinyoung narrowed his eyes only to smile later when Taehyung threw a lazy wink at him. Deflecting his attention to the nearly invisible male, contrary to his usual loud self, Jinyoung gestured Taehyung to enquire what was wrong, though he had a vague idea of the situation.

"Jimin, you alright? Why are you so quiet?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin looked up fazed. "I don't know, I can't read suddenly."

"This is a verbal conversation."

"Uh?"

Yoongi hid his smile behind his cup of iced coffee while Jinyoung laughed, "He's busted."

Taehyung shook his head, laughing into his palm "Totally."

*****

Hello, lovelies!

Poor Jimin... *laughing hard* 

Happiest Birthday Wishes To The Angel on Earth! 

Happy Jimin-shi Day, lovelies! 

Did this chapter make you smile? At least a little??

And Jinyoung? GOT7, yeah. I love those boys, talented crackheads.

Remember to boop that little star button, it's our Jiminie's B'day!!

Like, Share & Comment.

-EuphoricOnyx-