9

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
9
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

- just us -

after the toman and moebius conflict, everyone was worried about draken's condition

after the toman and moebius conflict, everyone was worried about draken's condition. luckily, he pulled through. takashi and i didn't talk too much on the way home from the hospital. we didn't arrive at the apartment till 1 am. as we enter the apartment, takashi looks tired.

"takashi, let me treat your wounds." i suggest.

"it's okay y/n, you don't have to. let's just go to bed." he replies flatly. i can tell he's a little shaken by draken's close call. it's pretty understandable that he would be.

"..takashi." i take his hand leading him into his room. "sit." i order. i then go grab the first aid kit. i return kneeling in front of him, opening the kit i start to clean his face, applying a bandaid on his cheek. i take his hands, cleaning off his bruised and cut knuckles.

"..thanks y/n." takashi says in a hushed

tone. i lean up placing a hand on his face.

"don't thank me, it's the least i can do.. you know i'm here for you to lean on too takashi.. you don't always have to be so tough." i say in the same hushed manner. he once told me something similar.. now it's my turn.

takashi surprises me by sliding down off the edge of the bed to sit front of me on the floor. he places a hand on the back of my neck and the other on his face. i immediately pull him into me.

"i'm here for you.." i whisper. i'm met with the sound of a few soft cries. i go to pull away but takashi's tightens his grip on my back, not allowing me to face him. "takashi.. i'm here." i repeat.

he takes a breath. "i'm sorry y/n.. i was just worried about draken, but i feel so guilty as well.." he says still hugging me. i go to pull away and he lets me this time.

"don't feel guilty takashi, it's wasn't your fault." i immediately assure him.

"i mean about putting you in a dangerous situation y/n.." he furrows his brows and looks down at his lap. "..i put you in danger and now the leader of moebius is trying to steal you from me.." takashi looks up at me with a angry face. "i promise i will protect you better y/n. i won't let that bastard touch you. just thinking about it makes me angry."

i place a hand on his cheek. "it's okay, you already do so much for me.. as far as that guy goes, i only belong to you.. takashi.." i say a little timidly. he reaches up and grabs my hand, pulling me against his chest.

"that makes me feel a bit better.. i mean it's understandable that he immediately fell for you at first sight. i certainly did. you're so beautiful, especially wearing that pretty kimono. all i wanted to do was kiss you the whole night.." he whispers in my ear.

my heart picks up the pace. i feel my cheeks get hot. "..t-then what are you waiting for? i already told you that i'm you-"

takashi didn't waste anytime pressing his lips to mine. his hands cup my face, giving me a passionate kiss. my hands find the front of his blood stained button down, gripping the fabric. even after all the fighting takashi did tonight, his scent is still the same. i can feel my whole body getting hot. he breaks the kiss for an instant to grab my waist, pulling me in his lap.