4

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
4
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

- date pt. 2 -

mitsuya and i ride for about twenty minutes

mitsuya and i ride for about twenty minutes. i start to smell the scent of salty air. just over a hill in front of us i can see blue water coming into view.

i lean toward mitsuya a little. "oh wow, the beach! how pretty."

mitsuya looks over his shoulder a little bit. "yeah, it really is." he says turning his eyes back to the road.

we pull off the road and park in front of a small wall that divides the beach from the road. mitsuya hops off his bike, unbuckles my helmet and helps me off.

"it's so nice here." i say taking a seat on the wall facing the beach. mitsuya takes a seat next to me, but facing the street.

"i just wanted to be with you a little longer today, just us two." mitsuya says looking towards the road. he rests his hand on top of mine.

now i'm starting to get a little nervous being alone with him.

"i had such a good time today mitsuya. thank you for spending time with me today." i turn my attention to him.

"i'm happy. i want to spend more time with you l/n.. is that something you would like?" mitsuya asks putting a hand on the back of his neck.

"yes i would love that." i respond with a smile.

mitsuya's face lights up a little, he pauses for a moment before continuing. "you know, i thinking all day how cute you look.. it was a little distracting. especially you still wearing my jacket." he admits with a faint blush.

i can feel my heart start beating a little faster. "o-oh really, i was thinking the same thing about you.. i really just wanted.. to be closer to you." i admit trying to look away, my hand covering my face a little.

i all of a sudden feel mitsuya wrap his arms around me, pulling me into him. i'm stunned for a second but then wrap my arms around him.

"like this?" mitsuya says in a hushed tone.

"yes, mitsuya."

"takashi, call me takashi." mitsuya tells me, his arms still wrapped around me.

"okay, it's only fair if you call me y/n then." i respond, i can feel my cheeks burning. we then pull away from the long embrace.

"y/n." takashi looks at me, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. i feel my confidence is at a high. before i know what i'm doing, i lean forward placing a kiss on his cheek.

"oh! i'm sorry. i should of asked you fir-"

my words stop immediately as takashi closes the small gap between us. pulling my head in with both hands. giving me a soft, meaningful kiss. at that moment, everything stops. i can only hear the sound of the waves crashing on the shore. my whole body feels warm. the only thing i can feel was how soft he is. the only thing on my mind was his warm breath. my hands grab the front of takashi's shirt. i can feel him rubbing his thumb on my cheek. we pull apart for only an instant. the only thing changing is the tilt of our heads, before our lips meet one more time. i can feel a little more passion. i don't feel shy any longer. at this moment i don't care who sees us. the only thing on my mind is him.