8

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
8
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

- protector -

for the next few days, i didn't attend school or work

for the next few days, i didn't attend school or work. takashi insisted on me resting and spending some time with sota. i hesitatingly listened, i don't like the feeling of being lazy. but i think he was right. sota seems to be doing well and my bruise is slowly going away. i got a few worried calls from emma, hina and yuzuha. takashi mentioned something about the incident to mikey and draken. they all wished me better which made me feel good.

it's finally the night of the festival. i'm excited to get out of the house for the first time in a few days. miss mitsuya even said she would get off work to watch the kids so we could spend some time together. to say i'm excited is an understatement.

"y/n? you busy?" takashi comes to where i'm sitting in the living room. just watching the kids play a board game.

"no not at all, what's up?" i ask looking up at him.

"come with me for a sec." he grabs my hand leading me into his room.

"what is it takashi?" i ask eagerly taking a seat on the bed.

"close your eyes." he instructs.

"..takashi? why should i-"

takashi sighs a little. "please! it's a surprise y/n!"

"okay!" i agree closing my eyes. i hear some rustling around before something is placed in my lap.

"okay open." i look in my lap to see a beautiful floral kimono. i run my hands over the soft fabric.

"oh my gosh! how beautiful!" i beam. i stand up holding it up to myself to see it's the perfect length.

takashi grins with a look of satisfaction. "it was my moms, i made alterations to it. you said emma and hina were wearing one so i thought you could wear this."

"you're the best, i love it so much." i jump up pulling him into a hug. "thank you takashi."

"i was happy to do it, i know you'll look beautiful in it." he places a hand on my head, placing a kiss on my forehead. i blush. "we're heading out soon, so get ready." he smiles.

i can't wait to show emma and hina!

•••

after taking a shower and styling my hair a little. i put on the kimono takashi made

for me. i look in the mirror for a second before i hear a knock.

"you ready y/n?" i hear takashi ask through the door. i immediately open the door to see him. he looks adorable as usually, he's wearing his usually attire but with a white button down and a leather jacket.