5

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
5
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

- a new sense of happiness -

"alright, everyone done?" takashi asks standing up from the table

"yes all done!" the three children we were dinning with all said. i stand up as well, and start gathering plates.

"dinner was so good, thank you takashi." i say.

"no thanks necessary, it was my pleasure. i'm also happy that our siblings seem to be getting along." i look over to the living room to see sota, luna and mana all sharing sota's markers coloring.

i giggle a little, how adorable. "yes, i'm happy too." i say still holding the dirty plates.

"y/n, give those to me. i'll take care of the rest. why don't you take a bath before bed?" takashi suggested. probably a good idea.

"um okay sure." takashi walks over to me briefly placing a kiss on the top of my head. "run along now. bathroom is the first door on the right" he smiles softly.

i blush a little but do as takashi says. i grab my bag and head to the bathroom. once i get undressed and into the hot water, i feel so relaxed. i can't help but think about how the past week of my life has gone. meeting takashi really has made me the happiest already. my feelings keep growing for him every second i'm with him.

after my bath, i change into some sweats and a t-shirt. i come out of the bathroom to see sota, luna and mana all fast asleep on futons in the living room. takashi's back is to me as he watches them.

"ready for bed?" takashi says turning to me. i nod.

"this way." he says taking my hand, leading me down the hall.

"this is my room." as the door opens, i scan his bedroom. he has a desk covered in different fabrics and different sewing materials. above is a bulletin board with photos of all his friends. his bed centered in the room under a window. a small book case is against the wall with all different kinds of mangas. a few band posters also hung on the walls. he seems to keep everything very tidy.

i enter the room immediately going over to the bulletin board examining the photos. mostly all the photos are with his gang. i spot mikey and draken in a few. takashi seems to be smiling in every photo.

"oh wow, your room is so cool."

"you think so?" takashi takes a seat on the edge of his bed.

"yes i do, i can tell you really love your friends." i say.

"..yeah, i guess their all pretty cool." he says with a chuckle. "annoying as hell though." i giggle at his remark.

"i'm going to go shower really quickly. wait for me?" he says reaching in a drawer grabbing some sweats.