YOU ARE A GREYJOY AND YOU ARE A STARK

Start from the beginning

"Yeah" Wulfric agreed "The Young Wolf had won his first pitched battle and in broad daylight, now our enemies can't say we won all our battles only through night attacks".

It was true, to hide their embarrassing defeats at the hands of the Northmen, the Lannisters have spread rumours and propaganda throughout the Seven Kingdoms, saying that the Young Wolf is a coward who only attacks at night and use trickery to win his battles.

But now Robb had defeated an army at open field and in broad daylight, even though he was outnumbered. Now the Lannisters can't hide their own incompetence through rumours.

Robb smiled but before he can say anything a servant hastily entered the tent. He was sweating profusely and had trouble breathing.

The Lords all looked at the messenger, confused at the interruption. The Greatjon asked "What is the meaning of this".

"My lords, Your Grace" The messenger stuttered, breathing and sweating heavily "There.....There is a problem".

"What is it" Robb asked alarmed, rising to his feat.

"Ther...ther...is" The messenger struggled to breathe.

"Out with it man" Smalljon not one for patience shouted, causing the man to cower.

"Enough Smalljon, let the man breath" Robb said, turning to the messenger "Alright, calm yourself, take a deep breathe".

The man calmed his breathing and gratefully nodded at the King.

"Now" Robb asked slowly, as if asking a frightened baby, "What is it?".

"Ships, Your Grace"  The messenger all but shouted "Iron Born ships, entering the Harbour".

Robb saw Theon tensing up, but he doesn't care. "How many?" He asked, walking out of the tent with Theon and the rest of his Battle-Guards.

"At least five, Your Grace" The messenger said, hurrying after the King "Four Longships and one War Galley".

Robb nodded at the information, before signaling towards the nearest stable boy, who quickly brought his horse.

"Why they have come here" Robb thought confused as he climbed on his horse. The last he heard the Greyjoys were busy raiding the Shield Island.

"Hyah" Robb said pulling on the reins of his horse, as he and the rest of his battle guards, entered through the open gates of the city, and raced towards the harbour of Old Town.

It took them, at least fifteen minutes, to reach the harbour, with the giant Lighthouse of House Hightower shining in the distance.

The Harbour is crowded with soldiers, who have made a protective circle around the port to counter any possible attacks, by the Greyjoys.

They watched as the ships docked slowly, on the shallow waters of the harbour. And from the biggest ship, the War Galley, five individuals jumped of the lowered ramps, four males and one female.

The soldiers all tensed as the individuals came forward slowly, as if they aren't afraid of the soldiers, surrounding them.

As they came closer, he can make their features perfectly. Theon who was standing beside him gasped silently.

He turned to him "What is it?", he asked.