𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑

BELLE WAS pacing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

BELLE WAS pacing.

When she had offered to help, Seohyun had with her evergreen glowing smile gently told her she could handle it and not to worry.

Belle didn't know why worry was blossoming in her heart, the vital organ thumping faster with each passing second. Her hands smoothed her dress for the umpteenth time, pink glossed lips turning into a straight line. The redhead's curls bounced with each moment, as Belle questioned her feelings for the hundredth time.

"Excuse me,"

A deep sultry voice spoke making Belle stop pacing, as she slowly turned around. Green eyes met with brown ones.

Song Woobin smiled charmingly at her, dressed in a black suit pressed to perfection. Belle stared at him, confusion filling her stare. When she opened her mouth to question his actions, her eyes traveled past him to see Ginger enviously eyeing her, with Sunny and Miranda, deep frowns marring their faces. Her eyes flickered to the other girls, identical expressions marred their countenance as well.

Before Woobin could speak, both of their attention went to Jandi who was coming down the stairs.

Jandi was wearing a baby blue dress that stopped below her knees, and silver tall heels on her feet that amplified her height. On her shoulders lay a fur-white coat, small brown curls bouncing with each step as she came down the stairs. Her eyes stayed on the ground, a shy expression on her countenance, mirroring the shyness of a newly wedded bride.

Jandi looked absolutely adorable.

Before Belle could reach Jandi, Ji-hoo had already begun to approach her, his hand extended in her direction. Jandi's doe eyes widened slightly before her cheeks violently reddened as she took his hand in hers.

Happiness and giddiness enveloped Belle like a warm blanket, cheeks already hurting with the wide smile on her face. Jandi's crush had just asked her to dance! The redhead bit her lip, trying not to squeal with happiness, as both of them went to the dancefloor.

"Would you like to dance?"

Belle's gaze was drawn to Woobin's, and she tilted her head in uncertainty, looking at the hand Woobin extended to her. Deciding that Woobin's outstretched hand was not, in fact, a pointy dagger in her direction although it might as well have been.

Was interacting with an F4 member really a good idea?

She glanced behind Woobin to see Ginger again, eyes glinting dangerously, almost like she was murdering the redhead in her imagination. At that moment, caution was thrown out the window.  After one last look at Jandi and Ji-hoo, her hands made touch with his warm ones, prompting a flush on both of their cheeks as she threw a last cheeky glance at Ginger who reddened violently with anger.

Woobin led her to the dancefloor, and all eyes turned to them, envy embedded in their stares. Belle placed her arms around Woobin's neck as his arms went to her waist, a hot blush spreading from her nose to her cheeks. They swayed to the slow music.

Perfection Over Flowers   ( BOF fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें