viii. months later

SOME TYPE OF LOVE :: vii, months later

SOME TYPE OF LOVE
:: vii, months later

October 17

Emma sat on her sofa, dwelling between pizza or Mexican for dinner. It was around that time as it was everyday, dinner time. She had finally just gotten back from set of The Circle, the movie she's been working on for awhile now. And so she thought for a minute before picking up her phone and looking up Domino's phone number. I guess she was just in the mood for pizza.

After she called, she went to her back door that was located in her kitchen to the backyard and let her dogs in. They've been out there since earlier afternoon, so they must be hungry too. As usual she was happy to see them and they were happy to see her. She knelt down in front of them, rubbing their heads. She's a big lover of animals. She soon rose up and and gestured the dogs to follow her to the kitchen where she would get them their water and food.

In the ten to fifteen minutes or so, her doorbell finally rang. She was oddly, remotely excited but that's probably cause she hasn't eaten since noon and it's like near midnight now. She practically jogged to the door with cash in her back pocket. She opened it and there he was, the pizza guy. She pulled the five dollar tip out and handed it to the man after signing the receipt. He gave her the pizza and she took it with a smile before closing the door.

Of course like everyone, she locked the door before heading back to the kitchen. She placed the pizza box on the counter and opened it. She ripped a paper towel from under the sink and placed a slice of pizza on it. She then made her way to the living room, plopping back down on the sofa with the pizza in hand.

As she ate her pizza, her mind wandered to her boyfriend. She's been dating him for a month & a half. She was happy, she thought she was at least. But she also felt she was missing something. It was nice dating someone who understood her and who shared the same values but that's only cause he's an actor. Emma wishes to be with someone who's not famous, who's just a normal person— living their live with a normal job, like an office job or something where the whole world doesn't know their name.

Would she consider dating a fan? Who knows but she knew this relationship wasn't going to last. And so she couldn't help but think of going back to the letters. Maybe if she tried hard enough, someone will possibly write back. She dwelled on that thought as she finished her pizza. She shrug it off and soon stood up to go get another slice. She wasn't sure yet of what she was going to do but she was sure that the relationship she's in now isn't what she wants.

 She wasn't sure yet of what she was going to do but she was sure that the relationship she's in now isn't what she wants

a/n:
act one is almost over.
two more chapters left
until act two!!