Part 19

Jungkook Pov
Im finally leaving prison. God I missed him so much I'm so happy he's pregnant. And when I leave I'm going to kill Jake after I see my angel. I hate that I keep missing his check ups I know he understands but I feel like a bad husband. I'll make it up to him. After a bit I put on my clothes that Jin snuck in for me and I just went on my phone.

I mostly just work out and text him

I mostly just work out and text him. I definitely got way stronger and I have longer hair. I bet he would love how stronger I am especially in bed. I miss him so much I can't wait to see how big his stomach is they grew so much. After a bit a guard came in.
Guard;Ok you can go
Sweet. I left and i went out and I didn't see him. He's probably at home he shouldn't be out anyway. I went home and I went in our room and I saw him.

BabyJimin:Oh hi KookI pretty much tackled him and I held him tightly and pestered him with kisses

Baby
Jimin:Oh hi Kook
I pretty much tackled him and I held him tightly and pestered him with kisses.
I missed you so much
Jimin:I missed you too
They grew so much. I lifted his shirt a bit and lightly rubbed his stomach and kissed it.
Jimin:Ik
I'm sorry I couldn't be there for like any checkups
Jimin:It's ok I get it
I know but I still feel bad
Jimin:It's ok Kook
I love them so much already
Jimin:Ik you do
I put him in my arms and held him tightly.
Jimin:You look stronger
Pretty much all I did was work out and text you
Jimin:Ok
You love how stronger I am don't you I bet you would love it so much in bed
Jimin:Y..Yah you pervert
He smacked my chest and I held him tightly and kissed him deeply.
I love you so much
Jimin:I love you too Kook
In 3 months they will be born right
Jimin:Yeah
I bet they will look so beautiful like you
Jimin:Aish stop
I rubbed his stomach and kissed it and I put my head on his stomach and I felt a kick.
Yah don't kick me I'm your dad. He kicked me again.
Yah I helped make you and you do this. They both kicked me.
Yah you little. I poked his stomach and he giggled.
Your laughing while I'm being abused
Jimin:Yes
Rude. After a bit it started to get late.
You need to rest now Angels. I lightly rubbed his stomach and kissed it and they settled down.
And you should rest too
Jimin:Ok
He snuggled into my arms and I held him tightly and quietly sang and he fell asleep. I'm so happy I get to hold him again. I put my hand on his stomach and lightly rubbed it and I fell asleep.