𝐓 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 𝐍 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Why are you not saying something? Do you think I am doing wrong by speaking all this? Why can't I bottle up my feelings? Why did I tell you this?" I wiggled to free from his arm but he didn't let me go

"Let it out. I'm here for you. Always," Those simple words meant a lot to me, "T-Taehyung?" I called him out, "Hm?" He hummed in response which made my heart flutter a little. I looked up at him, "I don't wanna go home,"
He smiled down at me

"I told you it's about time when you would want to shift in with me," My cheeks started to heat up, "Who said that I want to move in with you?"

"So you don't want to move in and live with me?" I shook my head playfully, "Nope," I said popping the 'P'

His whole expression changed into a cold one. I felt dark clouds above his head, "Okay" He pulled away from the hug and moved away from me. What happened? Did he take it seriously? I should've known this. This guy can't take a single joke, "You-" I was cut off when my feet tripped as I waited for the ground to swallow me whole but it didn't happen. Instead, I saw Taehyung who was holding me tightly by my waist

"Careful. Don't want you to fall for me" but I have already fallen for you Kim Taehyung, "Do you know..." I was about to start my rambling but he beat me into it, "I don't want to hear those 'Do you know' facts"

"Let's go," I pouted about how he interrupted me, "Are you trying to look cute?" He teased and my eyes widened. I quickly licked my lips and looked elsewhere. What am I doing? He do bring out many forms of me which I clearly didn't know I have

I saw him smiling while looking ahead which made me smile too

♪•♪

"Omg look a tortoise" I squealed trying to touch it but he bring me back, "That's a turtle" I squinted my eyes to look at it again, "Kudos to you for knowing this but it doesn't matter. They all look the same"

"Really? From what angle?" I think for a moment or two then replied, "From every angle"

I sat down on the sand and pulled him to sit beside me, "This is so refreshing and calming. Thank you for bringing me here" I told him looking straight ahead, "Anything for you"

"How come you changed and that too 360°" I questioned him playing with the sand, "What can I say? You bring the good outta me"

"Really? From what angle?" I chuckled while repeating his words from earlier, "Do you really want to know?" He raised his eyes, "I- No. No I don't"

"Too bad. Let's go before we turn into grilled chicken here" He got up and dusted his clothes. He put out his hands for me to grab which I gladly did

"Wanna eat something?" He asked me, "Yea you" I giggled but made a serious face after I said it. I legit never think before speaking, "Don't worry. You would get a chance to do that too"

"Stop! I don't want to hear you," I untangled our hands and put both of my palm on my ears to stop them from hearing anything, "Why? Aren't you the one who started it" He pulled my hands away from my ears and whispered into my ears making my ears turn red, "Don't you love it when I do it?"

"Taehyung. Let's go" I blocked him and started running towards the car. After running few seconds I looked back to saw him nowhere. Did he just disappear?