Violent Assault (Chp 15)

Start from the beginning

"Shut the hell up. You know you want me just as bad as I want you." 

"You know what? I would rather be dead. Even if I never get to see Jake in my life, I will never choose you over him. Even in jail, you will never be even one perfect of a man he is."

He slapped me so hard that I nearly hit the side wall. But I wasn't going to give up. Not until I left his house with everything that I needed. 

"Ooooh what a fucken man you are. Is that all you got? You psychopath."

"Bitch you better shut up I'm warning you."

"I'm not scared of you!!!"

He grabbed me by my hair and threw me against the wall. He leaned his whole body against me, rubbing himself. As he held my head back by my hair, he licked my neck and bit me so hard I thought he was going to make me bleed. 

"You sick piece of shit. GET THE FUCK OFF ME RIGHT NOW."

He touched my body sliding his hands inside my shirt as I started to scream and push him off. He grabbed me, punched me in the face and threw me on the floor. 

"THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT RIGHT YOU LITTLE SLUT? YOU THINK YOU'RE SO FUCKEN TOUGH. I'M ABOUT TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT."

As I tried to get up, he pushed me down again and kicked me in the stomach. I groaned in pain, but even if I had to die I was not giving up. He got on top of me, picked my shirt up and just as he was about to put his pants down my pants I pushed him off. I don't know where my strength came from, but something had taken over me and I felt stronger then I ever had before. As he was about to get up, I saw his gun on the counter, grabbed it and shot him right in the chest. As he fell back covered in blood, I broke down in tears and dialed the police. 

"What's your emergency?"

"I was just attacked by a man. I need help."

"Ma'am, do you know the man you got attacked by? Is he still there?"

"Yes I do. I'm at his house right now. And he's... he's... he's dead. I shot him in self defense."

"I need the address of where you're at. Are you sure he's dead?

"Yes he is."

I barely gave out his address from crying so much. 

"Okay ma'am calm down. The police are on their way."

I kneeled on the floor shaking and crying. The police officers were there in a few minutes and they knocked on the door. I opened it and as soon as they saw me, one police officer grabbed me and covered me with a sheet. 

"It's all over, you're safe now. He can't hurt you anymore."

He walked me to the ambulance car as the rest of the police officers stood behind at the place of the crime scene. I was covered in blood, and bruised up. My stomach hurt so bad I could barely lay down on the bed of the ambulance car. 

"We'll be at the hospital very shortly. Calm down, take a deep breath. You're safe."

When I heard him say that it instantly reminded me of Evan and I began to cry. They were rushing me to the hospital where he worked and he had no idea.

"Ma'am, is there anybody I can call?"

"He's at the hospital we're going to. His name is Dr. Lewis. Dr.Evan Lewis."

He dialed the hospital and told them to connect him with Evan. Shortly after he was on the phone. 

"Are you Dr. Lewis?"