Chapter 7: A ship

*Hiccup pov*

It's been another six months since Toothless and I discovered the Nest of the dragons. Or what I prefer to call it: the home of the Ugly Queen.

Six months since I've had a decent sleep. I can't stop thinking about it and what my father wouldn't give to know what we found. If I tell my dad how and where he can find the nest, the tribe wouldn't stand a chance against the beast that lurked inside. No, if I tell him the whole tribe would be lost.

The only way to defeat the Queen would be with dragon by there side, and since I'm the only one to befriend one en ride one there is just no chance to defeat the Ugly Queen.

If i can just find a way to defeat her without getting a lot of people killed, than all those innocent dragons will be free from her tyranny. The ever lasting war between Viking and dragons would be over. Maybe I can go back to Berk with Toothless. Maybe they chance there outlook on there lives. Maybe I can be accepted by the villagers. Maybe I won't be an outcast any more.

I just have to find a way.

*six months later*

'Yeah, that's it! Good girl!!' I shouted against the wind.

We were flying around Away. And with we I mean me, Toothless and 4 other dragons. The playmates off Toothless. I named the gronckle Meatlug, the deadly nadder Stormfly, the monstrous nightmare Hookfang and the zippleback heads Barf and Belch.

I'm training them to help me and Toothless in defeating the Ugly Queen. If I'm going to challenge her I need some help.

Currently I'm teaching them hand signals. I set up some targets around the Isle and every lap I make on Toothless flies one of the 'gang' as I call them with me.

We were busy with our last lap of the day with Meatlug. She is a very smart but caring dragon. The only downside is that she can't fly that fast due to her small wing and heavy body.

The last target was in sight. I made a fist, signalling her to blast the target to the ground. She saw it and blasted a hole through it.

'Yeah girl, that's it for today. You coming back to the house with us?'

She followed us when we turned around. After a few minutes of flying we arrived at our improved little house. I upgraded it a little: an extension at the back with some more window and a little forge at the side.

After almost a year living in the house I figured there was no point in having the house camouflaged. So with some help of the gang we cut down the trees that were on top of the roof and used the wood for the extensions.

The forge is a different story. Since I wasn't in the possession of an entire collection of supplies that were used in the forge I had to go back. Back to Berk. I went there every night for over a couple of weeks. Each time taking with me some supplies that wouldn't be missed that easily. Eventually I had come to the point to have my own little forge.

It was close to sundown when we arrived so it was time for dinner. It took a lot of fish to feed 5 dragons and one small Viking, luckily the gang went out fishing earlier this morning same time when I was out hunting. The fire pit in front of the house was already lit by one of the other dragon. I only needed to skin a fat rabbit that I shot.

After dinner the gang had gone home somewhere in the woods. The sky was clear and the stars were shining bright. Perfect weather for a night flight. Once up in the sky we were the only one to enjoy the beautiful few.

So we were also the only one to see a ship on the ocean, heading towards our peaceful home.