Chapter Four

Later that night, Justin laid there in bed awake while Hailey wad asleep. Justin couldn't get his mind off of Selena and that boyfriend of hers.

Justin got up and walked out to the balcony.

While looking at the view, he noticed Selena out walking

While looking at the view, he noticed Selena out walking. She was alone. His heart started to beat fast. No, he thought. He couldn't leave the hotel and see her. This trip was about Hailey and him.

Justin turned his head to find Hailey still asleep. He looked back at Selena, who was walking by herself. Her boyfriend wasn't there with her.

Justin went back inside and changed into a nice outfit. He left the hotel.

When he reached the lobby, he walked out the front door. He met up with Selena. He was behind her. "Selena."

Selena jumped in fear. "Oh you scared me! How long have you been out here?" She asked him.

"For a couple of minutes." He lied. "Walking alone?"

She nodded.

"Is it okay if I join you?" Justin asked.

"Sure."

Justin smiled. They both started to walk together.

"So, did you move here?" Justin asked her.

"No. I'm just visiting with my boyfriend and with a couple of friends. I moved to New York."

"Oh. Do you love it up there?"

"It has its day. Are you still living in L.A.?" Selena asked him.

"I do."

"Where did you meet her at?" Selena was curious.

"A friend introduced me to her."

Selena kept her eyes on the water. "She's beautiful." Selena looked at Justin. "I'm glad to see that you're happy, Justin."

Justin stopped walking. He grabbed Selena's arm. She locked eyes with him. "There's something I need to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I want to tell you how truly sorry I am for hurting you."

Selena took a breath. She didn't think he would tell her sorry after all these years. "Justin, don't worry about it. We've moved on and met new people." Selena touched his arm, leaving chills running down his spine. "Don't worry, I'm over it."
But was she?

Vote and Comment