"Even more than your bike?"

"Well...," he laughed.

"I love you so much motorcycle man," I kissed him again.

He put me down and I pretended to punch him. "You don't want none," he teased.

"I'd frick you up," I said acting tough.

He swag a right hook like he was going to knock me out. "You'd be done," he laughed.

"Nah," I kissed him again.

"Hey lover boy, you gonna get back in here?" Jamison yelled from the door.

"Leave them alone," Stacie, Jamison's wife, scolded him. She had come to visit Jamison.

"Be good, text me when you get down there," he hugged me tight.

"I will. I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he kissed me again.  I climbed in the truck, he closed my door, and he grabbed his backpack off the hood.

"Bye y'all," I yelled out the window.

The next morning we left at 4am cause Daddy wanted to beat traffic and so the kids would sleep on the way there (and all the tired as fuck young adults: me, Jordan, and Kiara). Jordan was sprawled out in the back row and Kiara and I were passed out in the center row of Momma's van.

When we got to the house it was around 8am. Daddy woke all off us up to help bring things inside.

"Is that Dean's shirt?" Kiara asked as we sat our stuff down in our room for the weekend. There was three twin sized beds, one for Kiara, Jordan, and myself.

"Um, yeah, I think it is," I said wearing Dean's drag race t-shirt that honestly looked like a dress on me, it covered my Jean shorts and looked like I didn't have on pants. I ended up wearing it home the other night when I stayed at his place after work.

"Hey Jordan, what's the surprise you have for me?" I asked as my brother as he walked in.

"You'll see later," he smirked.

"Dickhead," I called him.

"You know you love me," he said flipping me off as he walked out the door.

I texted Dean to tell him we were here then our adventures started. First everyone changed into swimsuits and we hit the beach.

I was in an American flag bikini and Kiara in a cute teal two piece. We looked HOT. We took tons of pictures and videos of us all goofing of and playing in the sand and water. I sent a couple of the pictures to Dean and posted some on Facebook and Snapchat.

The kids had so much fun they wore themselves out. Mom and dad went to bed early with the kids and my siblings, Kiara, and myself stayed up and had some real fun.  At exactly midnight I got a message from Dean while I had a joint and my vape in my hand.

"Guess my baby is finally 18. Happy birthday😘 we can have some real fun when you back😈😜"

I smiled and went into the bathroom and took off my shirt and pants. I sent him a selfie in just my black lace bra and thong. "Here's a little preview😏"

"When are you coming home?😍🍆💦"

"I'll be back in Kentucky on the 18th but idk if I'll be at you place that night or the next morning"

"Ok baby enjoy your trip❤️"

I put my clothes back on and walked out of the bathroom. With the joint in my mouth I walked out with my brothers, sister, and Kiara.