eight

Blink-182- I Miss You

"Hello there, angel from my nightmare."

I rushed into my nearest Walmart and sprinted to where they had their pregnancy tests.

I grabbed 6 just to make sure the results were accurate.

I ran back to the cashier station and handed them to her.

"Lemme guess, the condom broke." The cashier assumed.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"Well you grabbed 6 pregnancy tests and the look on your face means you're worried and you're biting your nails. Every teenage girl thaf buys a pregnancy tests, usually means the condom broke." She laughed.

"Well then yes, it did break."

She smiled and nodded. After scanning everything she put it into a bag and handed it to me.

There was no time to waste going back home and doing it there so I walked into the Walmart bathrooms and went into the last stall.

I locked it and sat on the toilet. Doing my business on it I grabbed my phone and called Danny.

After 5 rings he answered.

"Hey."

"Danny, I'm taking the tests right now."

"Well, what are the results?"

"Why aren't you freaking out right now?"

"Because I might be a daddy. If the tests become false well then I'll try with Allie."

I took out the test and looked at the bars.

Two means I'm pregnant and one means I'm not.

Opening my eyes I looked at the bars and there was only one.

"Danny, I'm not pregnant!" I sighed in relief and so did he.

"Great, now I get to live a long life!"

"Shut up Allie wasn't gonna murder you."

-

Short chappie bc lazy. Anyways SORRY TO THOSE WHO WANTED HER TO BE PREGNANT. I'M NOT GONNA MAKE A BABY POP OUT

YET.

-dani