seven

Mayday Parade- Terrible Things

"Don't fall in love, there's just too much to lose."

picture: paul biting his lip. I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW IT HE'S SO SEXY AHSYSGWHSH

Its been a week since Danny and I had sex. I was afraid that Paul might of found out. Danny and I agreed on keeping it a secret but I'm you never know.

Allie would murder the both of us and then feed us to her lions if she found out about what we did last week.

School has been a mess. Paul keeps trying to talk to me but I ignore. He's seems miserable. But then again he's been hanging out with Maddie a lot.

That skank can't get enough of him. I want to slaughter her. Then feed her to the gorillas at the zoo.

Then again, I would get caught doing it. Maybe another day I'll do it.

I went down to the kitchen and served myself some chocolate ice cream because I stress eat a lot.

I poured about 2 scoops on my bowl and swirled hot fudge on it. I grabbed a spoon and sat on a stool on the kitchen island.

My phone buzzed. Guess who?

Paul Josef Zimmer.

Paul:

3/22/14 1:25 p.m

Can I come over?

Me:

3/22/14 1:27 p.m

What makes you think I will let you come over after what you did? You haven't called for the past 2 weeks. Nor have you come up to me. Really Paul? You expect me to have you come over?

Paul:

11/17/14 1:28 p.m

Please Dani. I'm so sorry I'll explain everything.

Me:

11/17/14 1:31 p.m

You will have 5 minutes inside my house and thats it.

Paul:

11/17/14 1:34 p.m

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Great. I'm wearing sweatpants and a blink-182 shirt. I need to look presentable.

Rushing upstairs, I walk into my bedroom and barge into my closet. There were piles of clothes everywhere.

My walk in closet wasn't so walk in at all. Skimming through the disaster of a closet I found a black romper, a white cardigan and black flats.

Quickly changing into them the door bell rings. I take one last look in the mirror. My hair was a mess.

I grabbed my brush and straightened it down a little. As for my make-up I didn't need any.

I sprinted down the stairs and I felt the adrenaline in my veins. I took a deep breathe and opened the front door.

And there he was. Paul's eyes were bloodshot from crying and his hair was a mess. He had huge under eyes.

Yet he still looked gorgeous to me.

"Come in." I commanded.

He slowly walked in wiping his eyes from the tears. His butt sat on the couch and he looked over at me.

I walked over and sat next to him.

"I'm so sorry Dani. I know I'm an ass for doing that to you and to be honest I never should of had sex with Maddie after we broke up. My decision wa-" I cut him off.