|#22:before the Ceremony|

Start from the beginning

"ya!"

"what?" seokjin said laughing.

"it's true, the ceremony will be later so you are going to be the queen" he added, hoseok didn't look because he was so busy of picking a outfit.

"hm, wait ill just get dressed"

"okay sure, they will be waiting" then seokjin left the room and walked to the main entrance.

"jiminie is here" hoseok said happy, he really indeed missed the boy, his hugs his flirts
Even his laughs.

When he's finished he put he's dirty clothes to the washing vent and closed it, he put on some cologne and brushed he's teeth.

when he's fully ready, he left his room and walk towards where the main entrance is.

"jiminie is here" hoseok said it again.

"jiminie is-ahh!!" he was scared, someone tapped him on he's shoulder only to find out that it was his future alpha.

"you scared me!" yoongi was just laughing, got all funny when he caught hoseok's expression.

"sorry sorry, i didn't mean too scare you" he said still laughing, but now a litter.

"dont scare me like that or else-"

"or else what? my queen" yoongi said face to face with the fluttering boy.

"a-am, nothing" hoseok said, wanting to hide he's now already pitch red face.

"hm, where are you going?"

"none of your business." hoseok said angry.

"cute"

"what?"

"are you theft?"

"no."

"i said your cute"

"okay"

"what?"

"nothing, i gotta go"

"hm"

then hoseok left but he was pulled again in yoongi's arms.

"be careful, the floor is slippery" he Whispered in hoseok's ear, really deep and sexy.

hoseok felt like moaning, he felt so sensitive around this man.

so he pulled away and walked real fast just to escape himself from who gave him butterflies and melting sensation.

he heard a low chuckle from the boy before he was long gone.

He just pushed it away, he still dont trust this man fully.

he was seeing jimin's features so he got excited and run too him.

hugged him like they never see each for a long time, jimin hugged him back patted hes back and tell him that he missed hoseok alot.

Not only jimin was there but taehyung too.

"hyung!" taehyung called, hoseok looking at the direction of its voice.

then he got a hug in his back, he thought that jimin needed someone so he could bring taehyung up.

"i missed you hyung!" he said and he felt himself crying.

"i missed you to tae, how are you?" hoseok said facing the younger boy.

"hey are you crying?" he blurted out, worried on the younger if he did something wrong.