A party gone wrong

I sighed, not really doing anything the whole time. Jade did eventually come down from upstairs. Her big entrance and all. When she came, i left with a reluctant Todd. "But Jade is-" "Save it, Todd. I dont want to be anywhere near her." "What about food?" "Well, I'll go get some. Hopefully Jade wont see me." I went inside to the snack table. "Hey look Emma, its a real life Cinderella. Hey Cindy! You leaving in your pumpkin at midnight, or are you using something worse instead?"

I just grumbled under my breath and got the food. Then i left, ignoring their taunts. When i got outside, i rubbed a tear from my eyes with my free hand. "Todd, heres the food." No answer, which worried me. Usually hes already scarfed down the food. I looked up. "Todd? To- Aaaah!" I dropped my plate, the food splattering everywhere. After what i saw, i didnt care.

Todd was lying by the pool, unconscious and blood dripping from his side. I ran over and turned him over. "Todd, Todd wake up. Todd!" He had a gash on his cheek. I wiped blood from it, but it still kept coming. I tore a piece of cloth from my dress and put it on his cheek. "Oh i knew we shouldnt have come to this par-"

Something fell by the shed. "H-hello? Who are you?" I heard snickers. "Jade? Emma? This isnt funny. You've taken it too far this time." "Thiss issnt the ssecond princcessess doing child. It iss ourss." Then a hooded figure appeared with two behind her. "Wh-who are you?" "The Mage of Beliar, child. Now, come with uss, if you want your friend to live." I looked up, unsure. "Well, i-" "Oh my god! Its you!"

I turned to see Jade, pale as ever. "Yes. Now come with us. Both of you." She turned to the other hooded ones. "Grab them." They appeared by our sides and grabbed our hands. "What the he||! Let me go, take the nerd! Im too pretty to die! And give Adonis back." "We will, if you come with us." I glanced at Todd, all bloddy and unconcious. I sighed and went limp. "Fine. I'll go."

"What? You weak pathetic little-" "You want your boyfriend back? Then do what they say." She sighed in frustration. "Fine. Where are you bringing us?" "Ssomewhere no one will find." Then we ended up in a field, Jade was tied to a tree. I was on the ground, beside an unconcious Todd, but he wasnt bloody anymore. Just scarred and bruised all over.

I looked over at the tree Jade was tied to. "Why is she tied to the tree, and im not?" "Thiss one iss more troublessome than you. You can lissten. This one," She turned to Jade. "Needss to be taken care of, immediately." "Y-you mean, ki||ing her?" "Yess! Now, you two," She turned to the hodded ones behind me. "Get the kindling and under her and light it."

Jades eyes went wide and she started struggling. "Let me out! Let me out." The wood under her was lit. "Ow, ow! Shit that hurts! Let me go you-" Then she started saying a million different types of swear words. "Quiet. Now you," She turned to me, and i did my best to not flinch. "An obedient one. Your powers will be great to our cause." "N-n-no." "What?" "What you're doing is wrong. Y-you cant just ki|| and hurt just to get what you want." I stood up. "Do not defy me child."

She raised her hand and a fireball formed in it. I fell back and landed on Todd. I scurried back as she towered over me. Then a flash of black whizzed past and the fire was extinguished and thee woman was alying on the ground. "Come with me." I was starled to find a boy my age beside me. "What? What about Todd?" "Already gone." "And Jade." I looked over and another boy was helping her.

"As you can see, shes fine. Now we really have to go young one." "Excuse me? Im just as young as you. Besides, i need my things." He rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm. "Like my fuel which i still need to work on and- Where are we?" We ended up in a smal dark room, Todd on the bed. The boy was sitting beside me.

"Hm, teleporting must be off today. This isnt the Angel Suite. Ah well, the Dark Suite will do for now." "What? Where are we?" He stood up and went over to Todd. "Hm, he needs healing." He snapped his finger and a tube appeared. "Crysta, come here please. Another patient. The Dark Suite." "Why are you there Darien?" The voice was all around us. "Mistake with teleporting, just get here right away." "Yes, Darien." The tube dissapeared and a young girl with light green hair and a classic nurse outfit appeared. "Crysta, i told you, you dont need to wear that." "I know, i just like to. Whos this?" "His name is Todd. Doesnt have a home. Has internal injuries and a few broken and fractured bones."

"Excuse me! Answer me!" They went on ignoring me and helping

Todd. I sighed in frustration and left. Outside i saw a hallway, seeming to go on forever in both directions. I decided to go right, see where it takes me. It seemed to go on forever as well, then i decided to go into one of the doors. I opened it and the boy was standing over me. "Where do you think you were going?"

I flinched, then straighted up. "Im sorry, but no one was making any effort to interact with me in any sort of way." As i got angrier, wind swirled around me, making my hair swirl upwards. "So i really did not think it would have matttered to anyone if i simply looked around. If i was doing something wrong, i am deeply sorry, but it seems that i have not so there is no need to worry one bit."

He smiled. "I see you have already learned how to use wind to your advantage." I looked at him strangely, then down at myself. I was two feet off the ground. I was scaredf of hights, so i screamed and fell. The boy, Darien caught me. "The fear of being high up needs some work though." I blushed. He put me down. "To answer your question, im Darien, a Gaurdian Wizard, your Gaurdian Wizard. We're known much more as GW's. We are in the Goemany State House. Its on top of the Empire State Building, although non-wizards do not have good enough sight to see it." "So, we're up high?"

I think i went pale, because he looked at me worried. "Yes, but dont worry. The magic of all of the witches and wizards helps keep it up." I nodded. "Ok- Wait? Wizards, witches? Whats going on here?" "Let me explain later. For now, your sister is probably in the Angel room, where we're supposed to be actually. You two will be staying here for now." "Sister?" "Yes, Jade."

I stared at him in shock. She cant be my sister.