Dean?

I drove and drove for the longest time until I decided to stop for gas. I looked up to see the state limit sign for Kansas. I went and paid for gas then climbed back into the car. I pulled out the laptop and grabbed a paper listing the places he could be. I searched them but to no avail. None of his aliases have been used and there was no sign of the name Winchester even used. I sighed and yawned. I was exhausted but I refused to go to sleep. I couldn't. I had to find my dad so I could help my mom and jimmy. I refuse to believe they are dead. They can't be. I looked all night on the laptop and I finally gave up and drove to a small café around 7 in the morning. I went in and sat down. The old waitresses walked over slowly and asked for my order. "What will it be?" She asked in a monotone voice. "A Dr. Pepper and a piece of pie." She nods and runs off after scribbling down my order. Two guys walk in and sit in a booth behind mine. "Sammy we don't even know if Cas is even alive anymore." The short man with dark short cut hair says quietly. I look up in the mirror at the corner of the café to see the tall man with long brown hair. "Dean we have to find him, he could know how to kill Lilith!" He replys angrily. I perk my interest then almost puke as the old waitresses goes and starts to flirt with Dean. "So what would you boys like to eat?" She giggles. Sam rolls his eyes and looks at his computer that he pulled out. She looks at Dean expectedly. He smiles and orders the same thing as me. They eat and talk for a while. I get my food and drink. I eat quickly then hurry and pay as they walk out of the café. I follow them outside and gasp as I see them hop into a impala and pull out. I go and hop into my car and follow them. They pull into a motel and I see Sammy walk inside and pay. I pull up 3 cars away from them and watch Sammy walk by. I look through my bag and jump when there is a knock on the window. I quickly jump out to face Dean and Sammy. "What are you doing following us? Who are you?" Dean ask. I look up at Dean. "Is your last name Winchester?" I mumble. Sammy and Dean look at each other. "Yes." Sammy answers. I sigh and look at the ground then back up at Dean. "I'm your daughter." I answer hearing a gasp of uncertainty come from the both of them.