1:Mission

Name- Jeon Jungkook,   Age-26,Family- unidentified Birtplace- unidentifiedThe most wanted criminal of Korea

  Age-26,
Family- unidentified
Birtplace- unidentified
The most wanted criminal of Korea

A video was being played with the face clear with the information about the underworld king Jeon Jungkook,aka JK in the conference room of the FBI office.

"He is the most cunning and clever person I have ever seen in my entire career." The Chief of the FBI Lee Hyunho started pointing at the screen.

"Kidnapping, robbery, contract killing and many more are the crimes he has been doing.
We have been trying to get him behind bars for the last four years but no progress.
We have sent about five of our best officers to catch him but neither they could bring him nor they returned." Mr. Lee stated with irritation clear in his voice.

"That's why we haven't taken any action to catch him for 2 years.
But, these last six months,he is going on a rampage which is no good news for us."

The screen changed to the pictures of some crime scenes as the chief continued to explain
"He has robbed three exhibitions and killed the president of the Bluehill corporation and some other major businessmen." The Chief's frustrations were clear from his expression.

"But,the problem is even if we know it's him responsible for these crimes ,we don't have proof or information about his whereabouts to put him behind the bars." He groaned and slammed his hands on the desk.

"We have been losing our mind because of this particular person. So,we have come to a decision to appoint someone to find information and proof enough to throw him behind bars for lifetime." Mr. Lee concluded.

"But Chief, the question is who is going for the mission? If those who were best in our field couldn't complete the task, who do you think can fulfil this mission?" Officer Park Hajoon asked his superior.

"I know, that's why I have chosen the best and the smartest officer for this mission. He is the one I believe can bring this cunning criminal down." Mr. Lee smiled proudly, mentioning about the officer.

"Who is the officer?" Another officer Jung Minjun asked.

Mr. Lee changed the screen which now showed the video of another person.

 Lee changed the screen which now showed the video of another person