Third Bullet Gimmel (三の弾(ギメル), Gimeru): Speeds up internal time to cause the subject to age.

Fourth Bullet Dalet (四の弾(ダレット), Daretto): Rewinds time on a target. However, despite restoring physical injuries, it cannot resurrect those who are already dead.

Fifth Bullet Hei (五の弾(ヘイ), Hei): Allows Kurumi to see a glimpse of the future. Overuse of this bullet strains Kurumi's mind from the sheer amount of visions seen.

Sixth Bullet Vav (六の弾(ヴァヴ), Vavu): Sends the consciousness of its target into the body of a past version of themselves. Consequently, since only the mind is sent back, the Reiryoku and time spent on traveling is reset with every loop. However, unlike the Twelfth Bullet, the user is only able to travel back for a few days at maximum regardless of how much time is used.

Seventh Bullet Zayin (七の弾(ザイン), Zain): Temporarily freezes the target's time.

Eighth Bullet Het (八の弾(へット), Hetto): Creates a temporal clone of the target.

Ninth Bullet Tet (九の弾(テット), Tetto): Allows Kurumi to share her senses with someone in a different time or dimension.

Tenth Bullet Yud (十の弾(ユッド), Yuddo): Peeks into the past of any object struck. By using this bullet on herself, Kurumi was able to regain her memories from her amnesia.

Eleventh Bullet Yud Aleph (十一の弾(ユッド・アレフ), Yuddo Arefu): Sends its target to the future. The distance of time traveled forward is exponentially proportional to the amount of time and Reiryoku spent. After the effects of the bullet wear off, users are sent back to their original time period.

Twelfth Bullet Yud Bet (十二の弾(ユッド・ベート), Yuddo Betto) Sends its target to the past. It has the same drawback as the Eleventh Bullet in terms of cost for the length of time traveled. After the effects of the bullet wear off, users are sent back to their original time period.

City of Devouring of Time