The 5 Leyaxar Kuaxalds

IRENE

This can't be, why are we here? I trust Seulgi but why am i still following Father's commands like i was left with no choice but to follow him.

When we're already inside our house, Father served us a glass of waters and i feel like i shouldn't ever try to drink this because this one reminds me of Traxavo, my experienced that i don't want my Sisters to experience.

I throw the other 4 glasses then i told Father, "Don't Father. Let me acknowledge their mistakes. Do it to me." I drink the glass of water then Father told us, "Irene, go to the dark room and the other Four, you need to watch this". I feel so dizzy then i fell out and i can't move my body.

When i opened my eyes, i was chained up and in front of me, my Sisters is watching me, they are on the other side of the glass barrier then they are trying to destroy it but it's not working.

Traxavo, this is the most traumatic system to me, Father will let me drink a water that has a potion that will let Vampire feel the pain and slow the healing process, the pain that we'll about to feel was same to human pain when they are having a surgery but with no anaesthetic.

I smiled at my Sisters they can't hear me and i can't hear them too because this darkroom is a sound proof. Father suddenly went closer to me and get his knife, "So? Irene? You already know this one and i know this is your trauma".

Father cut my cheeks slowly and it hurts a lot, my bloos started tearing down then Father suddenly whispered at me, "I know you know everything, i also know that you are aware of my plan on the 24th of December because someone told you, Seulgi? I know her because i am her Father too".

My ears suddenly moved and i feel so mad and i am trying to get out of the chain then i started shouting, "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER! LET GO OF ME NOW!". Father kicked my stomach then he started cutting my skins then he take off my clothes and only left my bra and underwear.

He get his belt then he started spanking my whole body, this hurts a lot then Father asked me, "Choose one, i will let you go but in exchange, Karina will be here and Seulgi will you know? Experience something or you will stay here".

I started screaming then Father keeps on kicking me and spanking me with his belt then i saw him getting a baseball bat, he strike my hand with the baseball bat that he's holding then i can feel my bones cracked and it hurts like it was already killing me alive.

My tears are starting to fall then i can see the trauma in my Sister's eyes. They are also crying with me because they can't do anything to save me. Father started slapping me then he told me, "The Red Blood Moon is coming, my plan will finally work".

I stared at my Sisters then i shouted at them, "RUN NOW! YEJI! RUN NOW WITH YOUR SISTE—" He suddenly punched my nose then i can already taste my own blood. Father suddenly opened the other door then i remembered something, the last section of this traxavo.

There's a two vampires who looks so hungry then they are groaning, they are staring at my body then i heard them, "Father? Our highness? Can we eat Princess Irene?" I keep on screaming then Father stares at me, "Irene? My little Girl, don't try to escape because they are finally here, the 5 Leyaxar Kuaxalds. They can kill all of your Sisters and just let this two stupid low vampires enjoy you".

I started crying then i feel like i was trapped then then two vampires are slowly walking closer to me then they are touching my face and snipping me. I can see my Sisters crying then someone suddenly broke the glasses and it was Seulgi.

She pulled the one vampire's hand and stabbed his chest then the other one tried to jump at her but she dodged it and cut the arm of the last vampire then she stabbed his heart so fast. Seulgi stand in front of me and faced Father, then she said,

"Father? Father my ass, you are a fucking coward, weak, and manipulative vampire who only wants power". Mina, Karin and Jennie tried to take off my chains then Seulgi tried to attack him but Seulgi flew away.

Father is strong because he also know how to control his power that's why no one can determine his atmosphere, just like the 5 Leyaxar Kuaxalds, they are considered as the most powerful and strong vampires.

We suddenly heard a lot of steps then Jennie told us, "We need to retreat now, i have a bad feelings about this". Seulgi carried me then Father suddenly laughed and told us, "I know you will comeback here at the 24th of December because i already got her, the Royal Dewolbur".

All of us panicked but the walls suddenly gets destroyed, Father told us, "You have no choice but to run away because they are here, the only key on my plan that's why i keep them and hide them so that you will never know how powerful they are". The walls are opened then we saw a 5 Girls, my eyes went big because it was Joy and her Sisters.

I never blinked but Joy was already close to Seulgi's face then she said, "You are my type but sadly, you are Irene's property". Joy punched Seulgi's legs then it cracked into pieces then both of us fell on the ground. Jennie carried me and Mina carried Seulgi, Mina told us, "We need to run now and prepared, we can still save Yeji".

All of Joy's Sisters surrounded us, Joy said, "Do you think it will be that easy?". Dahyun kicked Mina then i heard her saying, "If you tried to love me even for a second, you may be safe now". Mina was already bleeding in just one kicked.

Ningning and Karina was running so fast around our whole us then Joy said, "Ningning, be serious". Karina suddenly penetrated from her to the roof of our building then she was already flying on the air. We have no chance, we have no powers to fight them.

Someone suddenly threw a lot of powders on us then someone pulled our hands, it was Lisa and Ryujin then we all escaped so fast.

KARINA

All of them are so powerful, i'm already feeling so dizzy in just one kicked. I never thought that they are the 5 Leyaxar Kuaxalds. Ryujin Unnie carried me then i saw that we are only in the Motel.

Ryujin Unnie is so quiet, i guess she's still thinking about Yeji Unnie. Irene Unnie suddenly said, "We need one more vampire, we can't do this on our own, this is bad. We need to get ready and plan everything".

Seulgi Unnie said, "We need to take a rest and prepare for the night of 24. Father planned this everything, he knows that this day will come that's why i'm sure that he came prepared to any possible outcome of this".

Mina Unnie put out a small book then she said, "I want you all to not get shock but, this book can bring a dead back to life but it can only happen once, if we try to wake Chaeyoung, she cam help us but it will only lasts for a day. I already read this book and we can definitely do that".

Her Sisters looks so surprised then they agree to do that and Lisa Unnie said, "Let's wake Chaeyoung up on the morning ot the 24th and also give me Rosé, i'll face her" Jennie Unnie hold Lisa Unnie's hands then she smiled at her and told, "No, we will face her".

Ryujin Unnie said, "Give me Father, i'll face him". Irene Unnie said, "I'll face Joy alone, Seulgi? You need to face Dahyun". Mina Unnie interrupted, "No, give me Dahyun, and Chaeyoung will help me". Seulgi Unnie said, "Then give me the long hair Girl, that Yuna? I'll face her".

Irene Unnie told me, "Karina, you need to face Ningning and Winter will help you". I nodded at her then i remembered that Winter is in the Seokrasan. I stand up and asked them, "Can someone come with me? Winter is in the mountain".

Irene Unnie, Seulgi Unnie, Jennie Unnie and Lisa Unnie came with me then in just a seconds we reached the house but it was so wrecked and it's not a house anymore.

My body suddenly feel so weak and Seulgi Unnie looks like she was about to explode. I saw a letter and when i read it,

"Let me borrow Winter, Ningning."