Part 1

Putting the last tray of cookies in the oven while humming the music playing in the background your clothes and hairs are completely filled with flour. You are baking cookies for your mother and father in-laws as it's their 46th wedding anniversary. You are making cookies for them as little kid who is making cards for mother's day. You smelled the cookies as they are smelling delicious. You were busy in packing cookies until you saw your husband entering the house. It's been almost 2 months you both got married. But he never made a proper conversation with you till now since the wedding day. As he entered the house while bashing the main door and directly went upstairs to his room. You just chuckled on your condition how scared traumatizing your life is since the childhood. You always want to live a simple life which involves doing small things to make your close ones happy. You want to live as a simple daughter of your dad but it never happened. It's not like you don't love your dad. You love him alot and you are the most  precious person in his life. The thing is you don't want him to be cruel for others.
You didn't even remember the count of person you saw right dying in front of your eyes. Because of this you were not able to sleep in your childhood. The only thought you have is to live a peaceful life with your husband but god didn't let that happen too. You got married to the hier of KIM'S. The Kim Taehyung who is known as the youngest and the most cold hearted mafia in the mafia world.
You suddenly heard the Tingg sounds from the oven which indicates that the cookies are ready. You took out the tray amd remove the apron and started heading upstairs to take a look at your husband.
You knocked at the door amd saw him talking on his phone.
Taehyung: Ok! Dad I'll tell her.
  (Tae talking on the phone).
He looked at you and cut the call.
Y/N:What happened?
Taehyung: Nothing it's just Dad and Mom sent us clothes according to their theme and want us to wear them.
Y/N: These are  beautiful.
Taehyung: Hmm.
"He said and again took his car keys and about to leave the room but you stopped him"
Y/N: Where are you going?
Taehyung: None of your business. I'll be back before 5'o clock be ready.
(He said and leave the room you sighed and took the towel and went to the washroom to get freshen up. You were inside the shower and you don't know why tear left from your eyes. After taking a long shower you came out from the washroom and took your phone and dial to your mom).
OTP📱
Y/N: Hey mumma.
Y/N's mom: Hey Baby How are you?
Y/N: I am good Mumma and how's Dad?
Y/N's mom: He is good and excited to meet you in the evening.
Y/N: Even I am also excited.
(You said but your mom sense the sadness in your voice).
Y/N's mom: Did something happened?
Y/N: No mumma why you are asking?
Y/N's mom: I know my daughter. Is it because of Taehyung.
Y/N: He did nothing mumma.
Y/N's mom: I know honey it's difficult for you to do so. But trust me he is such a good person.
Y/N: I know Mumma.
Y/N's mom: You know what even me and your dad have love marriage but it was still way to more tough from my imagination to adapt with him.
Y/N: Why don't they stop killing people?
Y/N's mom: Just know one thing they never do this with innocents. They always kill the ones who deserve to die. So don't treat him as a killer.
Y/N: I am trying mumma.
Y/N's mom: I know you are trying my daughter is a fighter. You know what both of you were bestfriend in the childhood.
Y/N: Ok boss byee I have to get ready also.
      (With that you cut the call and started smiling as you remembered the time when both of you were kids. Both of you meant the world to eachother back then. But nothing is permanent in life).
At 6:30 in the evening:
Taehyung is sitting completely dressed up and waiting for you to be ready. He is talking with few of his partners.

As soon as he heard sound of heels he turned around and look at you he got freezed

As soon as he heard sound of heels he turned around and look at you he got freezed. He blinked twice and you smiled at him and he stopped staring at you.

You came downstairs and the mens who are sitting got up from the couch and when you reached downstairs they all bowed except only one man you smiled and he made to introduce to everyone

You came downstairs and the mens who are sitting got up from the couch and when you reached downstairs they all bowed except only one man you smiled and he made to introduce to everyone.  After introducing you to his mens. He came to the last person.
Taehyung: Y/N he is Seungmin my friend as well as our partner and she is Y/N my wife.
(He said while pointing at you. Seungmin smiled and put his hand in front of you. You did the hand shake. He rubbed your hand with his thumb. You pulled your hand back.
Taehyung: Ok Seungmin you guys can leave now see you in the party.
Seungmin: Okay see you bro and see you too Ms. Y/N.
( You fake smiled a little and those mens also leave the room)
Taehyung: Let's go.
(He said and leave you in the living room dumb folded. And you started running behind him and took a seat in the car beside him and he started driving to the venue).
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. If you like my work please like it and comment me your views.... 🐾🐾