After 15 hours of sleeping, eating, and pissing, we finally arrive in the Philippines. I noticed that it's kind of lunchtime here in Manila and I was excited to explore this unique and fascinating country that I wanted to vacay in here. Yes, I wanted to explore and take some trip adventures in here, the nature, the heritages, my wife's home.

Speaking of the wife, Taylor hasn't been able to contact her since she was going busy right now to their family's company. "What do we do now?" I asked Taylor, and I'm guessing this is also his first time to come along in here. "I don't know, honestly. Did Mr. Cruz tell you anything about staying where or going where exactly?" He asked me as I grabbed my phone and checked if there's any messages. When the plane door opened, we saw a red carpet aligned to our plane as well as a limo waiting outside.

"Mrs. Emma Cruz?" A servant asked. I stared at both Taylor and Devon about my next move to this, they just shrugged off and I rolled my eyes. "Yes, that would be me, who are you all supposed to be?" There are 6 buffed men in black suits waiting for us outside. "Mr. Cruz informed us about your arrival today, we will assist you all to the Young Mistress' suite to the Cruz's Hotel."

The three of us nodded our heads slowly and we began to go inside of the black limo. "Is Justine in the hotel too?" I asked the man who introduced us. "No Ma'am, the Young Mistress just arrived 5 hours ago and she went directly to the main building and attend an essential meeting about the corporation's greatest crisis having at this moment." I rest my back as I watched the view outside the car.

I'm getting worried about her, I don't know if I will confront her about our problem with her and her own situation with their family business. I hope she will understand.

"Mrs. Cruz, I've received a message that the Young Mistress was on her way back to her room too. Would you like to inform her about your appearance?"

"No, just go in there as soon as you can, I needed to talk to my wife."

"Noted, Ma'am."
___________________________________________

Justine's.

"Thank you for coming, sis. I know this is just short notice but I appreciated you really came and helped the situations out here, even it is out of your hands." Joey, my brother hugged me as he was so thankful that I came here. "No worries bro, it's just so lucky that I have free time yesterday." I smiled weakly.

"How are things with your wife?" To be honest, I miss her so much, but I was hurt too, yet I wanted to forget everything I've heard and just maybe prevent those things that make her irritated.

"We're good. My two angels are really growing to her tummy even it is just 2 and half months." I was proud to confirm that to my brother. I was so ready to meet my twins. "I know that smile. It's not just about your babies, it's about also your wife, right? You love her don't you?"  I know, it is easier how I literally changed, from being ruthless and arrogant, turning into sweet and caring Justine.

I can't stop thinking about my future with Emma, gosh I am really in love with her. But of course, I need to be careful right now. I don't want to waste this thriving relationship we have just because I can't handle my flaws. We can discuss this when I get back home.

"I need to go, Joe. I can withstand my jet lags right now. See you tomorrow." I hugged my brother once more and he finally released me to his embrace. "We'll make this deal off quickly so you can see your lovely wife again." I once waved my regards to him and we're off to his office.

I was middle of my thoughts if I should message my wife or not, well, first it's not hard for me to message her outside of the Philippines, I can manage the bill, but on the second thought, I realized she doesn't like or want to be annoyed, especially by me. I don't want to frighten her because I'm too obsessed with her. Ah fuck, I must be suck on relationships.